Все Категории

New content

New content

Поиск
15 нояб. 2019, 10:3615.11.19

New content

Do you really have to go that far to get cash from people ?

9 days for Legendary fusion is just a joke - pay as you go 

3 summon events in a row ( no doubt there is going to be another one with 1.12 )

New crap champions every few weeks just to drive ppl to buy shards

How about start fixing stuff instead for a bit ? Just in case you not aware which parts need attention

- Everyday server issues

- Atrocious AI

- Clan Boss system

- Inventory system 

I mean do you really dont see the frustration throughout the Raid community ?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 нояб. 2019, 18:3515.11.19

skmari said:

3 summon events in a row ( no doubt there is going to be another one with 1.12 )

How about start fixing stuff instead for a bit ? Just in case you not aware which parts need attention

- Everyday server issues

- Atrocious AI

- Clan Boss system

- Inventory system 

Hello Skmari,

The developers already know this situationa and they are working on this points. The fusions and outside the champions was already scheduled, don't worry will fix soon this points. Stay tunned with us on Discord server

Have a nice day!
15 нояб. 2019, 20:0215.11.19

I think the problem is that these issues have been known for a long time and should have been fixed, iso putting out new champions nobody needs over and over again. start with rebalancing excisting crap legendaries and epics people have spend money on iso trying to sell them new ones.

Mr. Ivv said:

skmari said:

- Everyday server issues

- Atrocious AI

- Clan Boss system

- Inventory system 

Hello Skmari,

The developers already know this situationa and they are working on this points. The fusions and outside the champions was already scheduled, don't worry will fix soon this points. Stay tunned with us on Discord server

Have a nice day!
adress

15 нояб. 2019, 20:4615.11.19

How long can you tell the players that this is being worked on?  What a joke.

One simple request for more storage space cannot even be addressed.  How the heck do you expect people to collect champions and use them if there is no space?

It is at the point where people are leaving because simple issues are not being addressed.  My clan is losing good players ever week.

WAKE UP PLARIUM!
15 нояб. 2019, 21:1715.11.19

Mr. Ivv said:

skmari said:

- Everyday server issues

- Atrocious AI

- Clan Boss system

- Inventory system 

Hello Skmari,

Have a nice day!

I love when you say "developpers know the situation but fusions were already scheduled" ... Does it means it's hard to reduce threshold in a tournament ?

I remember not so far ago how fast it was to change a few numbers for a certain champion which was too good to be a rare ....

I wonder if community managers are really believing in what they tell us, or if it's just trolling to see how mad players can get after getting month of "we are well aware of the situation but we don't care. WE WANT MONEY"