Поиск
13 нояб. 2019, 01:0713.11.19

Event and Tournament Schedule for November

Thanks for both reply and info. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 нояб. 2019, 15:5413.11.19
has there ever been such a list for any month?
14 нояб. 2019, 17:0114.11.19

Well they are releasing new champions again, 

So I take it there might be a new fusion coming this week with all that follows of farm and grinding. 

Sigh... I am still washed out from fusing Jack... I have just farmed food to pass another 6*, now I am wondering if I should pass it or wait for the inevitable leveling events. 

14 нояб. 2019, 23:0414.11.19

churyadar said:

Thanks for both reply and info. 

Hi Churyadar,

for the Plarium Policy this will not publish because every Event it's always under studying, so will change always.

Have a nice day ;) if you need some information you can follow us in our Discord Server.

15 нояб. 2019, 02:1615.11.19

Mr. Ivv said:

Hi Churyadar,

for the Plarium Policy this will not publish because every Event it's always under studying, so will change always.

Have a nice day ;) if you need some information you can follow us in our Discord Server.

Hey Mr. Ivy, fairly new to the forums so I apologize if this should not be directed at you as a mod or whether it stands a better chance at plarium seeing it.

I appreciate the studying of events, however, a monthly schedule can be given then changed...because a decent percentage of plans conceived in the history of the world have changed. and I believe that if Plarium has the best interest of its customers at heart a scheduled month (or at least 2-3 weeks) will start out better for its customers as well as continue to get better and better as that time period goes as the companies studies lead it to make positive changes. and If it helps them to think of it this way maybe doing it that way once or twice will be good for studying.  More transparency with two good natured entities has very rarely been bad for either side. Just my two cents.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
15 нояб. 2019, 07:4915.11.19

Bahamut said:

Mr. Ivv said:

Hi Churyadar,

Hey Mr. Ivy, fairly new to the forums so I apologize if this should not be directed at you as a mod or whether it stands a better chance at plarium seeing it.

I appreciate the studying of events, however, a monthly schedule can be given then changed...because a decent percentage of plans conceived in the history of the world have changed. and I believe that if Plarium has the best interest of its customers at heart a scheduled month (or at least 2-3 weeks) will start out better for its customers as well as continue to get better and better as that time period goes as the companies studies lead it to make positive changes. and If it helps them to think of it this way maybe doing it that way once or twice will be good for studying.  More transparency with two good natured entities has very rarely been bad for either side. Just my two cents.

Hey Hey 

Thanks for the feedback ill pass it on, Mr Ivv is correct, however, there has been none in the past and as they wish to run events often, they do not expect everyone to do all events just get what you can out of them or save up to complete the ones you like when they come around.

They like to keep the surprise element to the game( this isn't the main or official reason) but my observation playing this game, as in you don't know what could be around that corner that you might like, so choose wisely.

regardless I'll pass this on, if I hear anything I'll reply.

P.s To all, please keep on topic, all off-topic comments will be deleted, so please keep this in mind as continuous posts like this will result in other disciplinary actions.

many thanks and good luck