Все Категории

Thoughts After Fusing Harvest Jack as F2P

Поиск
5 нояб. 2019, 19:2105.11.19

I’m not sure it was worth it. I could have spent the precious resources getting my second lvl 60 champion. But, I have. My first legendary!

I think, it’s not the paywall that should alarm people in this game, because I feel like I’ve just proved to myself these events are possible f2p by doing this. It’s the auto-clicker-wall.  If I wasn’t unemployed with nothing better to do than hit replay every 2-8 minutes.... 

It seems a little ridiculous to think I’ll have to give up this game when I get a job, or download some program that will play the game for me while I’m sleeping... I think it’s a bit unnerving that the game requires that level of time investment to be competitive. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 нояб. 2019, 20:1305.11.19
5 нояб. 2019, 20:14(отредактировано)

I'm pretty happy with mine. I gave him a decent gear, not the best, right now he is lvl42 still but is already satisfactory. 50k life, 15k aoe and crowd control makes the fk a lot easier already. I have yet to try him in arena as he is still a tad too slow but once I gear him with atleast 150 speed, he will be a total beast.

People keep complaining that he isn't that good because he doesn't hit hard enough, but I think he is already God tiers as is. My atk in arena are force and magic affinity. If I replace skullcrusher, instead of a protection and counter, I will have a 3rd affinity, spirit, that allows me to deal more easily with force enemy... And if he doesn't finish them, there is still a 75% they are under fear and will just give me another turn to finish the job.

I think it's a pretty amazing combo. Not to mention all the people using reinbeast will start crying when the 4/5 heals become poison.

I am definitly passing him 6* asap. 
6 нояб. 2019, 09:3506.11.19
The cc alone is worth. Also gear makes A LOT of difference in how good he is
6 нояб. 2019, 14:5406.11.19
Agut said:

But compare him to Madame Serris, for arena, she’s the true God tier cc champ. I think compared to Madame Serris (5 * out of 5 rating) Harvest Jack is only 4* rating. Harvest Jack is Excellent, don’t get me wrong, but he’s not god tier, and I don’t think he was worth the resources and the effort.
6 нояб. 2019, 15:5906.11.19
FreeGrifter said:

Agut said:

But compare him to Madame Serris, for arena, she’s the true God tier cc champ. I think compared to Madame Serris (5 * out of 5 rating) Harvest Jack is only 4* rating. Harvest Jack is Excellent, don’t get me wrong, but he’s not god tier, and I don’t think he was worth the resources and the effort.
Agreed, but he is GREAT and if you can somewhat easily get him, as I have with 3 of the 4 champs pulled from shards, you should go for it.
6 нояб. 2019, 21:0306.11.19

I put a ton of effort and time into getting him but don't intend to use him he just looks awesome! 

I wish I had sir Nick and shamrock etc 

- themed champions - 

7 нояб. 2019, 08:4707.11.19

I fused him As F2P, But it took SOOOO many hours! I had to play at school at lunchtime, And Hours at home, It took ALL my monthly energy, Weekly energy, Daily energy, Referral energy, Referrel exp boosts, 500 Gems, And I had to Sacrifice my High Khatun cuz I cant get close to the skeleton cuz My champs R bad At Arena ( need better gear) So I’m trying to farm bronze 3/4 Cuz Silver 3 is impossible! I couldn’t get another Sawei, that’s no big tho, But i did it! I fused Jack! Ofc Skilling him up is impossible cuz it takes 15 Books 😱😱

And winning Leg books in events is IMPOSSIBLE for me, And I’m still in school and I don’t have any money to pay for the HUGE price for Leg book packs! 

Also, sure hope u guys buff him up a little, Cuz his Damage is LOW, He’s like An AOE Vrask! that stinks especially cuz he’s a Legendary.... 

U guys gotta make these fusions A Little easier! even if u got all the gems for energy refills, It still takes HOURS and it’s frustrating With the trash RNG of the potion Drop Rates! FIX PLZ
KiwiMcSheepModerator
7 нояб. 2019, 09:5607.11.19

Hey Hey

Yea, this fusion was quite hard, I had to devote everything to get him and even then I got lucky and pulled one of the epics which I think is the only reason I got him in the end. 

I'm loving him, he is tanky, lays down the fear and removes buffs, one little thing that bugs me is his auto, where he uses his 2nd move first where it should be his 3rd move first then his 2nd can combo off it.

regards
8 нояб. 2019, 02:0308.11.19
KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

Yea, this fusion was quite hard, I had to devote everything to get him and even then I got lucky and pulled one of the epics which I think is the only reason I got him in the end. 

I'm loving him, he is tanky, lays down the fear and removes buffs, one little thing that bugs me is his auto, where he uses his 2nd move first where it should be his 3rd move first then his 2nd can combo off it.

regards
Yea he can sure take hits! 10,500 hp at lv 1! But Rn he’s useless on bosses, except to maybe help fear minions, but after that, almost useless... Except.... maybe his Skills can remove and switch buffs I guess? And maybe use on clan boss to remove atk buff and put atk down..? Still not gonna use him over my rares tho... Gotta get him Giant slayer ASAP
10 нояб. 2019, 13:3310.11.19
11 нояб. 2019, 11:04(отредактировано)

FreeGrifter said:

I think, it’s not the paywall that should alarm people in this game, because I feel like I’ve just proved to myself these events are possible f2p by doing this. It’s the auto-clicker-wall.

Precisely. If he's good or not, that's a different story. But the amount of time/effort to get him was huge. I fused Foli, Rhazin, Maulie and now Pumpkin. This last one I've been asking myself "why am I even doing this?". I don't even need him e_e. I burned through around 3K gems and 400 EXP brews. It was a slow, endless grind. And correct me if I'm wrong, but points per level/rank up were higher, not that long ago.

One of my clanmates - f2p with amazing champs, really good arena and CB teams - decided to take long vacation (quit) the game cuz he got "tired of the unrewarding grind that leads nowhere". He also spent years in Summoners Wars.

10 нояб. 2019, 17:4010.11.19

FreeGrifter said:

I’m not sure it was worth it. I could have spent the precious resources getting my second lvl 60 champion. But, I have. My first legendary!

I think, it’s not the paywall that should alarm people in this game, because I feel like I’ve just proved to myself these events are possible f2p by doing this. It’s the auto-clicker-wall.  If I wasn’t unemployed with nothing better to do than hit replay every 2-8 minutes.... 

It seems a little ridiculous to think I’ll have to give up this game when I get a job, or download some program that will play the game for me while I’m sleeping... I think it’s a bit unnerving that the game requires that level of time investment to be competitive. 

ha ha ha sry but i must say you are a liar,i was  on missalle/rtz stream every day they are whales and we speak about events

no chance f2p ppl can finish all....i play this game like 8+ months using shards on x2 gems just when is some event...

and when i calculated i was so far to pick jack--every event + energy + more energy on FK/Dragon/Spider for 3 rare

then  12 champs on 4 star and then 12 on 40 lvl.+that champion training event was so hard so it is impossible for f2p

11 нояб. 2019, 01:1711.11.19
I wouldn't know.. because just as I was about to make final ascendency with 2 1/2 hours left till fusion cutoff and only 30 mins of play left for me to finish fusion, the servers went down.. if anybody had this problem or  was effected by server maintenance in getting Jack, then there's threads under Feedback>Champs/Artifacts and GameDiscussion
11 нояб. 2019, 02:4411.11.19
Even if it was a bad legend I would have loved him for his art style. But when you still cant get him after playing 24/7 for a week and fail because 1 dwarf just never drops something is wrong in this game.
12 нояб. 2019, 17:2312.11.19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Even if it was a bad legend I would have loved him for his art style. But when you still cant get him after playing 24/7 for a week and fail because 1 dwarf just never drops something is wrong in this game.

yea that is a problem they make Jack and this events to earn money,and f2p ppl can just to dream
12 нояб. 2019, 17:4912.11.19
Jack was the first limited time fusion I tried and I am still not sure if he is worth the effort.  It is possible to get him F2P, if you saved up shards previously for the Champion Chase to get Suwei (or work like crazy for the training event for Suwei, I cannot imagine how much gems have to be spent on energy refill to do that).  I would love if the next fusion was a bit easier as well and the pay off was better, yet overall, I mostly satisfied with the results.
12 нояб. 2019, 18:0412.11.19
I looked into this event and thought that maybe with my 2 months, I was too young a player. But now I start to realize that with no money I only can dream of these things. Meanwhile I find normal events harder and harder to do
13 нояб. 2019, 06:0513.11.19

Taureck said:

I looked into this event and thought that maybe with my 2 months, I was too young a player. But now I start to realize that with no money I only can dream of these things. Meanwhile I find normal events harder and harder to do

That tendency began around June, maybe. April-May everything was doable for occasionally paying customers. You know, like extra energy, this and that. Most of them were doable by free-to-players too, with some extra planning involved.

July-August it's all changed and is getting worse. It all takes considerably more time, more energy and more planning. Even if you throw moneys at it, you'll still have to farm campaign non-stop for days to get adequate reward. Wait, can it still be considered adequate? e_e

13 нояб. 2019, 12:2613.11.19

I believe Harvest Jack is a very good hp based CC character. That's how I see him and that's why his A1 dmg doesn't bother me (his 3 hits are in fact roughly equivalent to arbiter's 2 hits A1), in fact his ability to steal (not just remove) and fear multiple times is fantastic. His A3 is really good and his passive is great. With so much HP, the sole fact of giving him a shield set practically doubles the survivability of my attackers. 

However, I find his A2 to be rarely useful in practice. Flipping attack debuffs is cool, but poisons are useless in arena and you normally don't have time to put fear debuffs for block debuffs to proc... I wish this skill could also flip speed buff into decrease speed debuffs, that would make it so much better...

Also he is extremely costly to book : the shorter cooldowns are welcome, but so many useless +5% dmg increase...

Sadly, these two weaknesses are enough to make me abandon him in my vault for now... 

13 нояб. 2019, 16:0413.11.19

From my personal experience with him, since I use him in Arena:

- His Passive alone is worth considering unless you're in the endgame already.

- His A1 with Fear and/or Steal Buff is, again, great since it can remove Unkillable and Block Damage. It happened numerous times that I won matches ONLY because of his A1 proccing.

- His A2 is ok, but only really useful if you go second or in the second round, so it really depends on who you face and how well your team is built.

- His A3 is, simply put, incredible. Not only does it decrease speed AND turn meter (which matter A LOT in Arena), but the Fear also cancels any Counterattack if you happen to go second. Fear is OP.

- His Max HP with a Shield Set is pretty much a guaranteed survive unless your other champions have like, 20k hp (which c'mon, if they are that low, it won't matter anyways if you go second).

- Stun Set is good on him but I found Shield to have significantly more value.

- He is pretty much the best champion to have against a team that goes first, has AoE and Counterattack since his Passive just makes them go away.

All in all, 8/10, not Sir Nic or some other endgame top-tier champion, but defo amongst the top legos in the game.
13 нояб. 2019, 18:2713.11.19
kalo said:

Taureck said:

That tendency began around June, maybe. April-May everything was doable for occasionally paying customers. You know, like extra energy, this and that. Most of them were doable by free-to-players too, with some extra planning involved.

July-August it's all changed and is getting worse. It all takes considerably more time, more energy and more planning. Even if you throw moneys at it, you'll still have to farm campaign non-stop for days to get adequate reward. Wait, can it still be considered adequate? e_e

thank you, so it's not me, good to know
13 нояб. 2019, 19:0713.11.19
13 нояб. 2019, 19:08(отредактировано)

All events and tournaments have steadily gotten worse, apart from a few ones. Even this current Champion Chase Event requires twice as many points as it used to a few months back. I remember when I started playing in spring and 2000-2500 points seemed a lot. Now it's 4k. 

I'm all up for a challenging game, but this isn't that atm. Plus, needing specific teams to clear a specific dungeon is just counter productive, I have nothing to do but farm aimlessly until they decide to release some decent content.

One the Bright side, I managed to beat Stage 7 of the High Elves Crypt. Only took me a maxed lvl60 Apoth with stellar gear, a maxed Battlesage and Thenasil, Elhain and Elenaril (? that gold Lego). Very balanced, 10/10. Still took 10 minutes.

Edit: That Skill Book is going to be super useful on all those rares I'll be using as food.