Все Категории

HELP-Event : Is it too late for me?

Поиск
4 нояб. 2019, 22:1804.11.19

Edit: 

What do you think of the newest fusion event? 
Is Brakus the Shifter worth it?
Is the limited time too short? (I honestly can't see how you could manage to get the Epics and then Ascent them.. if you're new?)

Is there any of the Epics any good/worth? 

Thanks.

Hi,

So there's 2 days (48H) left to get Suwai Firstborn via the event. She's the last one left for me for the fusion. 

Now, I'm at 12546 points. She's at 19400.

So, do you think it's possible to get 6854 points in 2 days? 3427 pts "per day" ? 

I've recently done some purchases in hope to get plenty of energy to do the event. So I might be able to get enough energies for it. 

But ... I'm kinda new player (2nd month of playing). And I'm short on Mystery Shards (23 atm) and I might run out of food before I get the points.

So I'm not sure if I've got enough time or the ressources. 
It's extremely boring but today and yesterday, I've spent all day trying to level up champs, I've done only 4000 points. So 2k pts/day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do 1,5k more points per day.  

If I don't get Suwai and by extention Harvest Jack... well this might as well been my very last purchase on this game. They're pretty much predatory in their marketing. Maybe I should stop before I become homeless...

Thanks 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 нояб. 2019, 22:3604.11.19
all I can tell u don't rush,BCS H Jack is not so good u will just waste money if u decide to go on him, I saw ppl huge whales doing 30k dmg max, yes he have alot of hp and maybe spells (that mean 50% chance will hit or miss that spell so I call it maybe)
4 нояб. 2019, 23:5604.11.19

If you can afford it then go for it. Nonetheless, 6k pts is doable if you have many mastety shards saved and ready to be popped. Otherwise, you will find it very difficult and spend so much more energy. 

As for the feedback about Jack - people with 50 legs are not happy that Jack doesn't hit like the biggest nukers in the game. 

He is debuffer, he scales of hp, usually these heroes scale bad. If you don't have an alternative he is a game changer for the faction he is a part of. 

I have 30+ legs and he is a great addition to my team, plus if there is a push from the player base he may even get buffed in the future. 

Good luck! 

5 нояб. 2019, 00:2105.11.19

glizdazla said:

If you can afford it then go for it. Nonetheless, 6k pts is doable if you have many mastety shards saved and ready to be popped. Otherwise, you will find it very difficult and spend so much more energy. 

As for the feedback about Jack - people with 50 legs are not happy that Jack doesn't hit like the biggest nukers in the game. 

He is debuffer, he scales of hp, usually these heroes scale bad. If you don't have an alternative he is a game changer for the faction he is a part of. 

I have 30+ legs and he is a great addition to my team, plus if there is a push from the player base he may even get buffed in the future. 

Good luck! 

Well I stated how many shards I've got left... Energy wouldn't be a problem. I dont know if I can do 6k pts without any shards. 

Anyway, thanks for the input. I'll just... forget about this guy. Even though I feel close to it. The timer they put on their events are BS. 

It was so draining and now I feel like I've wasted so many shards for nothing. (Not even a decent epic champ...) 

In conclusion... I'm done. 

It was nice being scammed.

5 нояб. 2019, 08:4805.11.19

Asato said:

glizdazla said:

Good luck! 

Well I stated how many shards I've got left... Energy wouldn't be a problem. I dont know if I can do 6k pts without any shards. 

Anyway, thanks for the input. I'll just... forget about this guy. Even though I feel close to it. The timer they put on their events are BS. 

It was so draining and now I feel like I've wasted so many shards for nothing. (Not even a decent epic champ...) 

Sorry to hear you got dragged into this and now have to give up.

I started playing in Feb and I gave up on getting her from the training event like 2 days into the event... Luckily I had enough shards / gems saved to be able to get her from the champion chase tournament. I agree though, that point limit within the training event is kind of hard to reach without having tons of gems, mystery shards and playing 24/7 or having a campaign farmer that can run 12-3/12-6 in less than 20sec. Without a proper stock of mystery shards these kind of events are simply ridiculous. The way they set up their events, you have to choose which one you want to participate in, as doing so will reduce your potential progress within the other ones. That's something I have learnt over the last months. Pick your cherries and stop trying to do them all.

5 нояб. 2019, 15:4305.11.19

It’s never to late!

Go big or go home!
5 нояб. 2019, 18:1105.11.19
5 нояб. 2019, 18:13(отредактировано)

numenor said:

all I can tell u don't rush,BCS H Jack is not so good u will just waste money if u decide to go on him, I saw ppl huge whales doing 30k dmg max, yes he have alot of hp and maybe spells (that mean 50% chance will hit or miss that spell so I call it maybe)

Jesus this is horrible advice.

He's NOT a damage dealer, you have to build him with Acc and HP (duh). His CC is absolutely extraordinary and he's decently tanky as well.

But all in all, I'm not sure about that event m8, for me it defo wouldn't be doable in that timespan.

Edit: Yes, I have Jack. I managed to pul 2 out of the 4 Epics required and got 2 Legos so that got me the void one and I already had Kathun. He's great. Not endgame. But great.

15 нояб. 2019, 02:0415.11.19

MadCo0kie said:

Asato said:

glizdazla said:

Good luck! 

Sorry to hear you got dragged into this and now have to give up.

I started playing in Feb and I gave up on getting her from the training event like 2 days into the event... Luckily I had enough shards / gems saved to be able to get her from the champion chase tournament. I agree though, that point limit within the training event is kind of hard to reach without having tons of gems, mystery shards and playing 24/7 or having a campaign farmer that can run 12-3/12-6 in less than 20sec. Without a proper stock of mystery shards these kind of events are simply ridiculous. The way they set up their events, you have to choose which one you want to participate in, as doing so will reduce your potential progress within the other ones. That's something I have learnt over the last months. Pick your cherries and stop trying to do them all.

I ended up buying lots of uncommon champions from the marketplace by resetting etc and I was finally able to have enough champs to get the points.

But it was very close and I felt very exhausted by the end. I was so drained by those events, even now so... Will not do it again. Not worth my IRL time. 

Yeah I see what you mean, thanks :) 

15 нояб. 2019, 02:0715.11.19

Agut said:

numenor said:

Jesus this is horrible advice.

He's NOT a damage dealer, you have to build him with Acc and HP (duh). His CC is absolutely extraordinary and he's decently tanky as well.

But all in all, I'm not sure about that event m8, for me it defo wouldn't be doable in that timespan.

Edit: Yes, I have Jack. I managed to pul 2 out of the 4 Epics required and got 2 Legos so that got me the void one and I already had Kathun. He's great. Not endgame. But great.

Now that I have him... I haven't yet been able to use him ahaha. (Didn't have enough to ascend). 

And I'm not sure if he's worth upping rank 6. 
Would he still be decent to replace a level 60 Relic Keeper in Arena? Not sure if he's worth the investment, can he still be great at level 50? 

15 нояб. 2019, 09:2815.11.19

Hi Asato. He's absolutely worth ranking up to 6 and ascending to 6 stars. Okay, he was my first lego, so I just had to..lol. Go figure I got him from a shard and not through fusion. In any case, as mentioned already in this thread, he's a game changer. I'm only up to Gold 2 in arena, but he has made a big difference. His debuffing and true fear can wreak the other team. Its always fun when he can steal a good buff from an enemy then turn around and use it to kill the enemy or when he flips over a buff to a debuff. Simply put, great support champion in arena with tons of HP if you scale him with HP artifacts. Mine has around 80 k HP, low compared to others, but keeps him alive to make a difference.

You can even try and see how its like to have a 60 Jack on the same team as your 60 relic keeper. That duo along with two other champions who compliments them would be interesting. That's what makes this game great. Its trying different combos to see what works best for you. Have fun with Jack, he's part of my arena team along with Tayrel, Hordin, and Mother Superior.
15 нояб. 2019, 12:1615.11.19

Zekmarr said:

Hi Asato. He's absolutely worth ranking up to 6 and ascending to 6 stars. Okay, he was my first lego, so I just had to..lol. Go figure I got him from a shard and not through fusion. In any case, as mentioned already in this thread, he's a game changer. I'm only up to Gold 2 in arena, but he has made a big difference. His debuffing and true fear can wreak the other team. Its always fun when he can steal a good buff from an enemy then turn around and use it to kill the enemy or when he flips over a buff to a debuff. Simply put, great support champion in arena with tons of HP if you scale him with HP artifacts. Mine has around 80 k HP, low compared to others, but keeps him alive to make a difference.

You can even try and see how its like to have a 60 Jack on the same team as your 60 relic keeper. That duo along with two other champions who compliments them would be interesting. That's what makes this game great. Its trying different combos to see what works best for you. Have fun with Jack, he's part of my arena team along with Tayrel, Hordin, and Mother Superior.

Haha yeah definitely gonna try :) 

I'm around gold 1-2 too... But I don't feel like he's gonna carry me to gold 3 or 4. 

I'm fairly new tho (2 months). I got 3 rank 6's (Lua, Coldheart, RK) but I need to get another one to carry me through the game as I have lot to do yet. 

Currently, I'm stuck at Stage 11 in Spider, Dragon, Fireknight etc. I can only slowly do Minotaur 15. 

It's just this Leg doesn't gonna help me in all these that I need to progress. Maybe way later. (Cool to have the first legendary that's just gonna stay in the vault :p)

Instead, I might rank 6 Miscreated Monster or Kael/Athel. I dunno 

Anyway... I can't believe they just started another Legendary Fusion event.... I barely had time to recover from the last one. (I couldn't even Ascent the current champs I got).

And it's only to be completed in 9 days... Woah. 

Is this one worth fusing tho? I won't be able to fuse him but, for those who can? 

I might just try to get one or two of the Epics if they are any good. 

Any opinions?