Все Категории

Athel or Bogwalker to rank up for CB

Поиск
18 окт. 2019, 20:4218.10.19

Hi, Im lvl 40 and I already finished campaing 3* Brutal, my team in CB is : 5* Dracomorph, 6* Kael, 5* Apothecary, 5* Longbeard and 5* Spirithost which I want to replace with Athel or Bogwalker. 

I already have 2 damage dealers, so I dont know if Bogwalker can be more useful than Athel , they are 4* now.

Thanks community
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 окт. 2019, 00:3519.10.19
Definitely Bogwalker so you have an attack down debuff, his defense buff is also handy when things start getting dicey. Better options are Jareg, Tayrel, and Peydma off the top of my head as they can more consistently maintain the attack debuff but Bogwalker is a solid choice. Dracomorph is already providing you with the weaken debuff that Athel provides so she has no real purpose in your team. Also you'll want to replace Kael with someone eventually as well since he'll be filling up debuff slots with weaker poisons so Dracomorph can't place his down, but that's a much lesser problem to have. Kael should be replaced with a counter attack champ if/when you get one, like Martyr, Valkyrie, or Skullcrusher.
19 окт. 2019, 13:1619.10.19

GoodGuyGlen said:

Definitely Bogwalker so you have an attack down debuff, his defense buff is also handy when things start getting dicey. Better options are Jareg, Tayrel, and Peydma off the top of my head as they can more consistently maintain the attack debuff but Bogwalker is a solid choice. Dracomorph is already providing you with the weaken debuff that Athel provides so she has no real purpose in your team. Also you'll want to replace Kael with someone eventually as well since he'll be filling up debuff slots with weaker poisons so Dracomorph can't place his down, but that's a much lesser problem to have. Kael should be replaced with a counter attack champ if/when you get one, like Martyr, Valkyrie, or Skullcrusher.

Yup, a great answer GoodGuyGlen!

Ty for help players 

For any problems you can contact us in Pm or on Discord Server. Have a nice day
21 окт. 2019, 18:4421.10.19
Thanks man! Ill go bogwalker then, I hope to pull a counterattacker soon. I have 1 question if you dont mind. How to gear my Dracomorph? I see a lot of Acc, Speed, Def and HP for him. Isnt it better to have good attack instead of HP if I am using the Lifesteal gear? I will steal more so more damage and more hp, or am I missing something? Thanks for your previous response man!
21 окт. 2019, 21:3121.10.19

Atk and crit will work only in easy. Starting normal, there is no way to beat the damage from poison and lifesteal doesn't works with poison if I remember correctly. 

My Dracomorph is gear with acc, then life so the cb doesn't focus him. Since I switched to acc, his damage lowered in easy, but upped in normal, doubled in hard. You need 2 things for Cb: survive, and land the debuff. 

Leon said:

Thanks man! Ill go bogwalker then, I hope to pull a counterattacker soon. I have 1 question if you dont mind. How to gear my Dracomorph? I see a lot of Acc, Speed, Def and HP for him. Isnt it better to have good attack instead of HP if I am using the Lifesteal gear? I will steal more so more damage and more hp, or am I missing something? Thanks for your previous response ma