Все Категории

Any hope that A.I will get fixed?

Поиск
15 окт. 2019, 21:4315.10.19

last enemy with 1% hp left:  

all toons cast precious debuff and big CD defense abilities, next encounter all use default smacks...

enemy with block damage/unkillable on:

unload all big hit CDs on it even tho they are not taunted and other targets open for damage...

allies still have same/similar buff active:

mine is better!  disregard all other much better actions available...

couple allies dead:

oh wait im sorry, just used the rez skill for fun last turn...

and so many other cringe moments when watching auto-battle

Is there a plan to fix the A.I of this game?  its almost 2020, our A.I can defeat world's #1 Chess player and drive cars/trucks, how hard is it to count 1 2 3 in right order?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 окт. 2019, 06:5616.10.19
badsad said:

last enemy with 1% hp left:  

all toons cast precious debuff and big CD defense abilities, next encounter all use default smacks...

enemy with block damage/unkillable on:

unload all big hit CDs on it even tho they are not taunted and other targets open for damage...

allies still have same/similar buff active:

mine is better!  disregard all other much better actions available...

couple allies dead:

oh wait im sorry, just used the rez skill for fun last turn...

and so many other cringe moments when watching auto-battle

Is there a plan to fix the A.I of this game?  its almost 2020, our A.I can defeat world's #1 Chess player and drive cars/trucks, how hard is it to count 1 2 3 in right order?

AI improvements will eventually come in an update as it is being worked on, though there is no ETA on when this will be implemented. 
17 окт. 2019, 19:4917.10.19
I totally agree. Block dmg and resurect on death go on the strongest ally instead on the ally that lost the most dmg. Those buffs are worthless like that
17 окт. 2019, 20:1017.10.19
17 окт. 2019, 20:15(отредактировано)

I get that people are upset at the AI but you guys need to realize something. It won't take a lot of effort to plarium to change the AI for a better one. They probably already have one. The problem is this low AI also allow people to beat stronger teams in the arena.

A lot of encounter that are more than 2 rounds are against much much stronger teams, and you still prevail... With a strong AI forget about those.

And it is also a way to remind you that you can play. If the AI starts doing everything logically, there is no reason to simply take command. Just put the game on auto for everything.