Все Категории

Champion for sale... Again...

Поиск
26 сент. 2019, 12:3326.09.19

Hi Plarium, 

Last time a champion went on sale people clearly expressed that this is unacceptable. 

You reply was that you listened to the feedback. 

Yeah right....Lowering the price slightly and put the same champion on sale again is not what people had in mind... 

You really know how to listen and learn from your mistakes (ironi if you can not tell that). 

Its amazing to track this game, you do one thing right and immediately you have to do something to upset whole community again. 

Good job :) lol

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 сент. 2019, 13:2126.09.19

Yeah the level of greed just became to much for me, im leaving the game even if i like it.

Stopped supporting them (using cash) first time this happend.

Now second time, im out.

Leaving my active clan where im clan leader, with 2 alts, and told them why

time to uninstall this game

If you dont like the road they are taking, remember, your cash is not your most valuble resource, its time, and they dont have mine anymore.
27 сент. 2019, 03:0727.09.19

Noone tells you to buy anything. Rotating hero sale is actually a neat idea for players of all calibers. Besides many voices were heard that people do want to see this taking place. 

Only an imbecile would not want to have a chance to directly get a hero that will complement the synergy of his team for clan boss. 

If you should rage about anything then maybe about the price only.

27 сент. 2019, 05:2427.09.19

glizdazla said:

Noone tells you to buy anything. Rotating hero sale is actually a neat idea for players of all calibers. Besides many voices were heard that people do want to see this taking place. 

Only an imbecile would not want to have a chance to directly get a hero that will complement the synergy of his team for clan boss. 

I can rage about them selling a Hero that is not really needed in most game aspects and will be a vault guardian.

IF they sold something very relevant and game changeing, but NEVER god-teir-like (No Martys, no Valkyrie, no Bad-El-Kazaar), there would actually be a reason for some people that just are out of luck to even be tempted to buy the offer.

Examples:

- Coldhearts for 15€
- Skullcrusher for 30€
- Tayrel for 30€
- Peydma for 35€ (Void)

That could actually tempt people!

But Hordin the Vault guardian, for >30€? That is just Newbie-Bait!

27 сент. 2019, 10:0627.09.19

sinsolena said:

glizdazla said:

I can rage about them selling a Hero that is not really needed in most game aspects and will be a vault guardian.

IF they sold something very relevant and game changeing, but NEVER god-teir-like (No Martys, no Valkyrie, no Bad-El-Kazaar), there would actually be a reason for some people that just are out of luck to even be tempted to buy the offer.

Examples:

- Coldhearts for 15€
- Skullcrusher for 30€
- Tayrel for 30€
- Peydma for 35€ (Void)

LOL yeah, Just slap a price tag on all champions and we are done here.
Why limit Plarium to just some champions, sell all and do an champion sale event...
Let's see then how many players will stick around.

27 сент. 2019, 20:4827.09.19
I really don't understand the rage.  I don't pay much to play, but if you don't like the offer, don't buy it.  Why get po'd b'c they are selling something that somone else might like to buy?
27 сент. 2019, 22:3827.09.19
Angwil said:

I really don't understand the rage.  I don't pay much to play, but if you don't like the offer, don't buy it.  Why get po'd b'c they are selling something that somone else might like to buy?
Oh it’s the “I pulled legendary and epics from my void shards” guy. We get it, you are the luckiest and best man on the earth! Plarium agent.
27 сент. 2019, 23:3827.09.19
K1llbox said:

Angwil said:

Oh it’s the “I pulled legendary and epics from my void shards” guy. We get it, you are the luckiest and best man on the earth! Plarium agent.
LMAO, I just don't get all the "I woke up, I should get an award today" attitude.  What a bunch of pansies.
28 сент. 2019, 02:5728.09.19
So this community likes "I bought your pack and only get dups!" rather than "I bought this champion and this will be new to my collection!" ?
28 сент. 2019, 04:1528.09.19

sinsolena said:

glizdazla said:

Examples:

- Coldhearts for 15€
- Skullcrusher for 30€
- Tayrel for 30€
- Peydma for 35€ (Void)

Not really needed by what standards? When I first started playing having this hero would be such a great addition to my account that would take me through all brut and possibly even further up. Plarium tests the waters with this sale by probbing public response again, eventually they may even launch monthly/weekly rotating sales of all variety of heroes. 

Although this particular hero may be junk to you, then literally all the heroes youve listed in your example are junk to me. So, be thoughtful that we are all at different development lvl and and some offers are not aimed at everyone. 

I'm all for sales because I think it would be a good thing for small contributors, but I recognise that people may have alternative views.