Все Категории

Clan Boss Team Advice

Clan Boss Team Advice

Поиск
23 сент. 2019, 14:4623.09.19

Clan Boss Team Advice

So, I've gotten my team through the Minotaur, and I'm not hitting the kind of dmg I would have wanted. As such, I'm running more guys through one at a time to try to swap some people out, I was just looking for some advice on how I should best set up my team. 

Right now, I'm running Tayrel, Zelotah, High Khatun(as leader), Juliana, and Septimus. 

My plan was to swap out Zelotah and High Khatun for Apothecary and Vrask, with Vrask as leader, and then I was wondering if I should swap Septimus for Coldheart? 

I know Coldheart hits more often with Giant Slayer, but Septimus already hits incredibly hard with every attack, plus his debuff extension works really well with Tayrel and Juliana. So I'm wondering from people with experience, do you think Coldheart is a better choice? Or stick with Septimus? 

All are running lifesteal and speed sets with speed boots, except Apothecary and Vrask, who are gonna run 3 speed sets, and two speed sets and an immortal set respectively. 

Thank you for your time and advice. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 окт. 2019, 19:5303.10.19
I am by no means a top player, but the team I have been running has gotten me max level chests. I am using Aothar with poison and accuracy set, Kalia with poison and accuracy set, Juliana with cruel and crit rate set, Thenasil, with speed set, and Allure with vampiric and offense set. Set up stacks of poison and keep HP burn going.
3 окт. 2019, 20:2403.10.19

I am confused, are you talking about the minotaur or the clan boss?

If it is the clan boss, put a team with 2 healer and aim to put poison or heart burn as much as possible as they remove % of max hp, they will do a lot more damage than usual attackers. So aim for champions like kael or lutheia in the team. If you lack champions with poison, something I think would work is the poison toxic set and champions that hit múltiples time like apothecary, anointed, crimson heart or cold heart. Aim for life, def and speed. If you have a champion like skullcrusher that alow every one to counter, use him. I have yet to try this but I have been thinking about it and I think it would be a complete cheat. 

6 окт. 2019, 19:0406.10.19

Forget the toxic set. I just tried it on coldheart, because she hits 4 times, it always proc, but it only proc once per enemy. So it's not totally bad, but what looked like a promising set to me is just another useless thing in the game.

Pretty much all the 4 parts set are trash except maybe the regeneration and the relentless. Plarium really need to think about it again. 
8 окт. 2019, 20:1508.10.19
Only problem that I've seen with using Skull Crusher counter attack is that I out speed the Clan Boss and only get one counter attack on him. I use the toxic set on Kalia, on her basic attack she can then apply HP Burn and Poison occasionally.
8 окт. 2019, 22:1608.10.19

hii,

for clanboss. get speed greater than the clanboss you are fighting. for all your characters.

get a good lead. defense or health in all battles. speed and accuracy are also good.

get a god tier healer or 2 good healers. 

get a poisoner. 5% posions.

then choose between these 2

get a atk down character to lengthen the fight.

get a weaken and defence down character to max out dmg per turn.

if you have characters covering multiple roles get more poison.

and debuff extender OP, get it in there when ur surviving and want to max out dmg.

sets:

lifesteal (warmaster/giantslayer)

speed

defence

accuracy

immortal

cruel

(a perfect stalwart set would be amazing)

good luck on clanboss!!

bye

8 окт. 2019, 22:4908.10.19

I need help with Speed Tuning my CB Team. I should be doing more damage with the hero's I have.Anyone Have any Ideas on  what to change up in the order? Any help would be appreciated.

9 окт. 2019, 03:5209.10.19
9 окт. 2019, 03:58(отредактировано)

RedBeardXIII said:

Only problem that I've seen with using Skull Crusher counter attack is that I out speed the Clan Boss and only get one counter attack on him. I use the toxic set on Kalia, on her basic attack she can then apply HP Burn and Poison occasionally.

I have the same problem because of Gorgorab ability to boost... So I time the protection: when I see he has 2 cool down at 3 and 2, I use gorgo boost and I just wait 1 turn for the protec. 

But this morning I summoned Vrask... so I will replace gorgo tomorrow when I can farm spirit to ascend Vrask. I expect a huge improvement.

Vrask + skullcrusher support deffence... Then Kael, coldheart and luthiea as dps.

I didn't really have a good heal with gorgo. 

9 окт. 2019, 19:5709.10.19

Chilly1 said:

I need help with Speed Tuning my CB Team. I should be doing more damage with the hero's I have.Anyone Have any Ideas on  what to change up in the order? Any help would be appreciated.

I have had some good results using Dracomorph's A3 to implement defense down and weaken, significantly increased my damage output.