Все Категории

Can you play this on PC via the Plarium Play launcher?

Поиск
15 сент. 2019, 22:1115.09.19

According this page you can link your mobile game to a PC version and play the PC version through the Plarium Play launcher. But when logged into the launcher and clicking on Raid Shadow Legends it says "Coming Soon". Is it not actually available to play on PC yet? I also couldn't figure out how to sign into the launcher using my mobile Plairum ID as it only asked for a nickname and an email address. So now it looks like I am signed in with a wholly different Plarium ID then my mobile.

I'm so confused. Help?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 сент. 2019, 23:2915.09.19

I tried many times on  2 windows versions but i couldn't even install the app !! and no idea why !

as far as i know it is not ready yet but soon . 
16 сент. 2019, 07:3216.09.19
Cicatrix04 said:

According this page you can link your mobile game to a PC version and play the PC version through the Plarium Play launcher. But when logged into the launcher and clicking on Raid Shadow Legends it says "Coming Soon". Is it not actually available to play on PC yet? I also couldn't figure out how to sign into the launcher using my mobile Plairum ID as it only asked for a nickname and an email address. So now it looks like I am signed in with a wholly different Plarium ID then my mobile.

I'm so confused. Help?
It is NOT ready just yet, though it is coming very soon [fingers crossed]
16 сент. 2019, 16:0016.09.19

Cicatrix04 said:

I'm so confused. Help?

You need Bluestacks at the moment to play ist.

https://www.bluestacks.com/apps/role-playing/raid-shadow-legends-on-pc.html

17 сент. 2019, 05:4017.09.19
Dragon Claws said:

Cicatrix04 said:

I'm so confused. Help?
It is NOT ready just yet, though it is coming very soon [fingers crossed]
Thanks for the info! I wonder why they have that page up, then. Why confuse people unnecessarily?