Все Категории

Any plans on fixing the referral link issue

Поиск
15 сент. 2019, 10:3115.09.19

I submitted a ticket to in-game support a while ago about this but nothing has happened since. My friend, which used my link, is level 31 and I'd like to get my Void Shard if possible, since there's a Tournament in progress. Before any advice that I've already seen, my friend does not even appear in the Referral Tab.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 сент. 2019, 10:3315.09.19
Same issue. First submitted ticked already expired, created another one.
15 сент. 2019, 18:3215.09.19

Any plans on fixing the referral link issue?

No.
17 сент. 2019, 13:3717.09.19
I have the same problem, but I figured out what is wrong with it. Your friend have to click link before installing the game on device. When he install first, and then click on the link and register it doesn't work in that case. In my opinion it's wrong, my friend is now lvl 35+ and I don't receive anything becouse of that.
17 сент. 2019, 13:5217.09.19

papaj14 said:

I have the same problem, but I figured out what is wrong with it. Your friend have to click link before installing the game on device. When he install first, and then click on the link and register it doesn't work in that case. In my opinion it's wrong, my friend is now lvl 35+ and I don't receive anything becouse of that.

No dude. If you click the link after installing the game it will obviously not work since it clearly says that you have to use the link in order to install it. My issue is that even after using the link to install the game (as in before installing the game) the referral still doesn't work.

CirillaAdmin
17 сент. 2019, 15:4017.09.19
Hello guys! We are currently looking into what may be going wrong with referral links. The thing is that they work just fine, most of the time. But, it appears, that, in some cases, depending on where your store redirects you after you have clicked on the link, something may go not the way it is supposed to. We are trying to detect the reason and see what can be done about it.
17 сент. 2019, 16:0117.09.19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! We are currently looking into what may be going wrong with referral links. The thing is that they work just fine, most of the time. But, it appears, that, in some cases, depending on where your store redirects you after you have clicked on the link, something may go not the way it is supposed to. We are trying to detect the reason and see what can be done about it.

Ty for the response. I imagine you have a lot of work and fixing to do atm. Thing is, that shard might have been useful in the Tournament just now so that's a thing I'm never getting back.

In any case, I'm looking forward to see how the game improves. Keep up the good work.
18 сент. 2019, 07:1118.09.19

Cirilla wrote:

Over and over again the same lame reassurance - bla bla. "We are looking into this..."You, Cirilla, and several other Mods promised help. After sending each one of you the ID of the refered friend none of you ever replied again. You guys simply don`t care at all, you just create the illusion to newer players you`d care. What the hell is the problem handing out the rewards to the people, which evidently brought new players to the game?!