Все Категории

Game crashes and lack of support responses? You have this problem too?

Поиск
13 сент. 2019, 22:1113.09.19

I personally have lost multiple clan boss keys, energy, and even gems due to untimely crashes. I currently have 7 open tickets all of which have the same cookie cutter response from support about not being able to login. Plarium support is non-existant.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 сент. 2019, 07:3214.09.19
It's a known issue and being worked on,  Sorry about this.
14 сент. 2019, 09:3714.09.19

Dragon Claws said:

It's a known issue and being worked on,  Sorry about this.

The meaning of the above ranging from

1. They are working on setting up a (so far missing) support team, which in the end could replace the stupid, never-fitting automatic replies (costs money, so why would they...)
  2. They are working on getting the existing support team to a spot where it can actually handle all the issues Plarium devs have brought upon themselves, by hiring new guys (costs money, so why would they...)
  3. They are working on fixing the root causes of the issues (while ignoring the missing support problem) so that in the long run they don’t need to have a (big) support team (which if shit hits the fan might backfire immensely)
14 сент. 2019, 19:0414.09.19

Sad, as it is: All my support tickets were either only auto-answered, or Andie gave an answer, but never any subsequent results, nor improvements. 

I learned that companies stop caring, once the first hype & sales rush is done with. So there is an easy explanation, why obvious player-spoiling issues remain unfixed for years (by now 2 years).

My old account was not recovered, and my new one (with Kael the Wizard) did run a bit better. On CB keys: I had 3/2 last night, and non vanished, worked all fine.

On facebook the DEVS seemed pretty friendly & enthusiastic, but the results... When I finished campaign on normal, and the story was not even continued on hard difficulty, I knew it won't be roleplayers rejoicing.

And let's be true: The Arena & cookie-cutter cliche Clan stuff is not really optimized for the competitive gamers either. 

Have a nice weekend!