Все Категории

why compensation while game still crashes???

Поиск
13 сент. 2019, 18:2813.09.19

Please fix your stuff!!  these few days is just crazy how much energy/key/loot I have lost,  I dont quit the game yet because I am a whale and can't just leave so easily, but trust me lots of F2P or small potatos that feeds our whales are leaving due to your ridiculous server instabilities. 

For cry out loud, you just gave us compensation and claimed problems fixed, why is the server issue still rampant???  Dragon 20, ruined x 2. UCB key, gone.  farming in 12-3, back to android home screen.  WTH Plarium!  I really dont care about new content like faction war, which 99% players can't even pass stage 7,  revert the patch if need to, Just give us a stable gaming experience and very needed QoL stuff, you already made enough to feed your entire family for  decades, give us back some good stuff too!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 сент. 2019, 07:3414.09.19
I'm sorry that you feel like this, it's being worked on to be fixed when possible, the compensation was due to both isp and server login issues as to where you couldn't get into the game, but if you were already in-game you were fine, so this was a separate issue.