Все Категории

Ridiculous auto play logic

Поиск
11 сент. 2019, 20:1111.09.19

There are so many issues with auto play that I can't count them.

For example why does it is set to always use the maximum skill available even if it doesn't make sense or if it even won't work for a specific boss?

Why do my Coldheart is wasting Heartseeker on the Fire Knight's shield when she has quadruple A1?

Or ANY other hero will waste its best ability on the shield and then be left with nothing.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 сент. 2019, 08:1312.09.19
I've heard about AI improvements coming [not sure on when] but it may improve things like this.
12 сент. 2019, 21:5412.09.19

I would agree on auto-play not being optimized. Though, factually: Support does react to a lot of player feedback & wishes! 

All it needs is a smart AI, reduction of the oversized zoom (display size), and sufficient energy to actually play the game instead of grinding & farming for more red gems to buy energy with.

I had my losses in the Spider dungeon, but in 2019 I returned, failed to reactivate my old account, and started anew. This time my group was full of 'attack-em-all' types, and I defeated spider earlier & easier on AI (auto combat).

Try figures like sister militant, or dhampir, or similar. As a secondary team, which simply has not much need of skill-choices. Could make sense to take a leader, who has healing or revive dead, as an aura skill (passive). 

Good luck!

post skriptum

English chat channel 13 is famous for hints from veteran players (my new Kael account is only lvl 33)...
13 сент. 2019, 13:5813.09.19

I hate it if I use autoplay and my champs using skills which remove buffs on enemys who don't even have buffs...

Like in the Flasks/bottles farming dungeons.

Same for my lovely bad-El-Kazar he is buffing instead of just hit all the enemys, sometimes in very low level dungeons with under level 10 he just autoattack which is much better.

I would recommend to use just a simple AI rule: The Champs only use Buffs at Round 3, and active skills only at Round 2, at Round 1 only autoattack in the first try.

Or in Round only ONE skill and only if it is an AOE, no other effect skills, like reducing armor on 1 enemy or poison 1 enemy.