Все Категории

Plarium NEEDS better communication

Поиск
6 сент. 2019, 12:3306.09.19

Guys...really?  You release a summoning event, and then 24 hours after the start, you make a surprise announcement about void shards double drop rate?

That is a giant middle finger to us as players.

I had 9 void shards yesterday.  I opened them for the event.  Imagine my frustration (and anger, if I'm being honest) to see a double drop rate on voids this morning.

Even if you don't give us the exact dates, just a heads up would be nice.  Or heck...make it a regular thing, since the drop rates suck anyway.

Communication with your player base is a good way keep things flowing nicely.  
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 сент. 2019, 19:0406.09.19

I am in the same boat and completely agree.  I had 14 void shards that I have been holding onto what seems like an eternity and finally the summoning event arrived.  Of course when I woke up the next morning, I could not wait to pop all 14 even before beginning my morning routine. 

There is absolutely no reason for me to suspect only a short time afterwards that a double void chance announcement would appear so there would be no reason for me to continue holding onto the 14 voids.

To be perfectly honest, this felt deceptive and planned to screw us over.  Oh look, now I can purchase void shards!!

7 сент. 2019, 09:1407.09.19
Concerns are being addressed. better communication will be given on these events, as well as being in-game.