Все Категории

Torturehelm

Torturehelm

Поиск
5 сент. 2019, 04:4805.09.19

Torturehelm

I'm looking for opinions about Torturehelm.  I have only 6 champs of level 50 or better and he is one of them. Quite often he's the last one standing.  I"ve been very impressed. But perhaps that's because I have so few champs I've actually worked on.  I say this because I see he's rated Terrible in a well known players list of epics.

So would it be a mistake to take him to *6?  

On the other hand I have everything I need to fuse Rhazin Scarhide but did not want to give up Torturehelm.  I can do the fuse and keep Torturehelm if and when I drawTheurgist.  Is it worth waiting or should I just fuse him?

Thanks!

~Ronnie
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 сент. 2019, 09:0305.09.19
Angwil said:

I'm looking for opinions about Torturehelm.  I have only 6 champs of level 50 or better and he is one of them. Quite often he's the last one standing.  I"ve been very impressed. But perhaps that's because I have so few champs I've actually worked on.  I say this because I see he's rated Terrible in a well known players list of epics.

So would it be a mistake to take him to *6?  

On the other hand I have everything I need to fuse Rhazin Scarhide but did not want to give up Torturehelm.  I can do the fuse and keep Torturehelm if and when I drawTheurgist.  Is it worth waiting or should I just fuse him?

Thanks!

~Ronnie
Rhazin will do much more for you, i'd sacrifice torture and go with rhazin, torture is also NOT worth a 6*
5 сент. 2019, 12:5605.09.19
Thanks