Все Категории

4th 60 vs Masteries

4th 60 vs Masteries

Поиск
3 сент. 2019, 21:4903.09.19

4th 60 vs Masteries

Hi,

This is my first post - doing some reading to make up for mistakes I made early on in the game. I am really heavy on Magic champions-

Level 60's - Tayrel, Royal Guard and Vrask

Level 50's - Ehlain, Kael, Alure, Bellower, Warmaiden, Spirithost, Hyria, Galek, Gorgorab, Frostbringer

Other noteworthy - Anointed, Thenasil, Souldrinker, Shatterbones

I have my 60s to Level 5 - one mastery each - was grinding with the 3 heroes - I added Alure to help speed it up, but now its far too slow.

I beat level 14 Minotaur, but has to be manual and takes too long.

My arena team is okay, but Royal Guard is not great and I also use Gorgorab, but I have not spent much time working on him.

Now with factions I am not sure whether to hold up leveling to keep crap champions just to do factions.

So, looking for some opinions on whether to keep grinding out my 3, 60s to finish their masteries (wait on leveling another until hopefully someday I get a legendary or a good Force Champion)

or to level up one of my other champions to level 60 (Alure is probably the best non 60 I have, but another magic - eeeeesh.) Another option would be to do Bellower as I really don't think any of my Force champions are worth taking to 60. 

or it looks like Shatterbones is good in the arena - level him up and then focus on arena to build hall (that will take a long time)

Appreciate the thoughts.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 сент. 2019, 06:5304.09.19
I would focus on making another 60 at the moment. Grinding the minotaur below 15 is fairly inefficient and once you hit the higher levels of mastery, it just isn't worth the energy. Out of your heroes, i would recommend gorgorab, as he is an excellent champ for arena.
4 сент. 2019, 15:1504.09.19
Thanks, I am looking into re-doing his gear. I have really neglected him. It looks like he is okay on Minotaur as well. Thanks for your feedback.