Все Категории

Concerns with Game Direction

Поиск
3 сент. 2019, 19:3203.09.19

There are many things I have enjoyed about Raid in the 4+ months I have been playing. I’ve played other RPG titles for years and been a part of their feedback loop as they work towards improving aspects of their games. Here are three items I feel need immediate attention otherwise I am betting this game will not catch the momentum it needs to actually thrive. 

1. Login rewards past the first 90 days. This is a deal breaker for me and many many others. Having just passed the 90 day marker, the daily / monthly login rewards are critical for skill times etc. Players will spend at their own various rates out of pocket, at 60 the rewards for daily and monthly are worthless considering the horrible RNG of shards. Plarium your looking to grow excitement about this game, I have several friends in other existing high end Clams/ Guilds in other games that have tried this and left due to poor rewards, horrible RNG, excessive grind etc. 

2. Potions and Rarity. This has been talked about forever. Nobody wants to spend thousands of energy and time to complete 20 lvl 15 runs without getting a substantially higher drop rate on either the greater or superior potions. Remove the Xperia brews and Green summoning drops from these. Players look at this as a massive money grab and block to progression. 

3. RNG of Crystal Drops- Depending on your luck, you simply may not get the required roster to progress on certain dungeons. How many people are stuck on a certain dungeon difficulty because of horrible RNG? For myself it’s the level 15 spider, not possible still with my roster. I’m am by now means saying I should have every legendary chat etc, but by now the rare/ epic toons to progress isn’t asking too much. 

Take a look at these requests, if your looking to both grow and retain existing players this app needs to be addressed along with various other suggestions. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 сент. 2019, 23:1003.09.19

Well said, completely agree with your assesment.

The over use of RNGs is possibly the biggest draw back for this otherwise enjoyable game.
3 сент. 2019, 23:3503.09.19

These are all good points.  I think another thing that could be added to help would be to extend the playtime rewards beyond daily.  If I get 10 tokens every day for playing 3 hours, why wouldn't you reward me for playing 15 hours a week, or 60 hours a month.

Anyone that played 60 hours in a month SHOULD get a sacred shard for that playtime.  It only makes sense and would go a long way in helping out a lot of players.

4 сент. 2019, 03:5004.09.19
Jasp said:

There are many things I have enjoyed about Raid in the 4+ months I have been playing. I’ve played other RPG titles for years and been a part of their feedback loop as they work towards improving aspects of their games. Here are three items I feel need immediate attention otherwise I am betting this game will not catch the momentum it needs to actually thrive. 

1. Login rewards past the first 90 days. This is a deal breaker for me and many many others. Having just passed the 90 day marker, the daily / monthly login rewards are critical for skill times etc. Players will spend at their own various rates out of pocket, at 60 the rewards for daily and monthly are worthless considering the horrible RNG of shards. Plarium your looking to grow excitement about this game, I have several friends in other existing high end Clams/ Guilds in other games that have tried this and left due to poor rewards, horrible RNG, excessive grind etc. 

2. Potions and Rarity. This has been talked about forever. Nobody wants to spend thousands of energy and time to complete 20 lvl 15 runs without getting a substantially higher drop rate on either the greater or superior potions. Remove the Xperia brews and Green summoning drops from these. Players look at this as a massive money grab and block to progression. 

3. RNG of Crystal Drops- Depending on your luck, you simply may not get the required roster to progress on certain dungeons. How many people are stuck on a certain dungeon difficulty because of horrible RNG? For myself it’s the level 15 spider, not possible still with my roster. I’m am by now means saying I should have every legendary chat etc, but by now the rare/ epic toons to progress isn’t asking too much. 

Take a look at these requests, if your looking to both grow and retain existing players this app needs to be addressed along with various other suggestions. 
Thank you for your feedback, i will pass it on.