Все Категории

Lord Shazar - good for CB?

Поиск
2 сент. 2019, 13:5002.09.19

Lord Shazar is my first legendary.

I'm going to raise him to 60 because I know he's good at ARENA but I want to believe he'll be good against CB too. I am wrong?

How can I best equip him?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 сент. 2019, 15:0402.09.19
Maxximu said:

I'm going to raise him to 60 because I know he's good at ARENA but I want to believe he'll be good against CB too. I am wrong?

For CB, it is bad, unfortunately, but it will help you at arena and dungeons. You need to equip him in attack sets and disperse critical chance and damage.
2 сент. 2019, 16:4002.09.19

Simpik said:

Maxximu said:

For CB, it is bad, unfortunately, but it will help you at arena and dungeons. You need to equip him in attack sets and disperse critical chance and damage.

Thank you! 

Tayrel would be a better choice for CB, right? But I would lose the arena offensive. It will be next 60 then.

3 сент. 2019, 08:4603.09.19

Maxximu said:

Simpik said:

Maxximu said:

Thank you! 

Tayrel would be a better choice for CB, right? But I would lose the arena offensive. It will be next 60 then.

Yes, you're right, he is an ideal leader fro CB. CB provides more benefits, so it’s better to find a replacement for him in the arena or use it only for his defense debuff.