Все Категории

Help with Arena team?

Help with Arena team?

Поиск
6 дек. 2022, 03:3006.12.22

Help with Arena team?

Hey guys, been getting back into the game and I have quite a few 6*'s and some legendaries but im struggling to get over that hump to gold arena rank stuck in Silver 4 and pretty much everyone on my list except for maybe 1 or 2 each page have a power level over 100k and i just get creamed even tho im at 94k, Im also struggling with all of the UDK's sadly i missed out on that freebie ugh. Just wondering if i posted my current team and their builds and what i have in the side wings if you guys could guide me in the right direction. most of my experience in this game has been self taught with a few youtube vids here and there. So im still pretty nooby lol. Thanks in advance.  

P.s. I know Miscreated Monster doesnt have a banner, I just got him to Ascension 6 and i unfortunately didnt have any Knights revenant banners apparently so i will be working on that. 

i

i

i

i

i

And the Champs i have to work with below. 

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 дек. 2022, 04:1606.12.22

Few things. You may want to runa TM booster. Hihg Khatun, for example. 

Your debuffer (Warmaiden) is slower than your nuker (Elhain)

I'm not sure how things are in Silver 4, but 187 Accuracy on Warmaiden seems a bit on the low side, does she have trouble placing Decrease Defense?

Elhain needs crit damage. 

I'd try to have Khatun go first, Mscreated Monster needs to be timed within 15% speed of her, so when she boosts his TM, he's at full ready to follow her and nobody can cut in. Once he stuns, Warmaiden should have enough time to do her thing. Build her with decent speed and Accuracy. Elhain goes last. See if you can gear them for that. 

6 дек. 2022, 04:1806.12.22

Also, Lua is a hell of a nuker for Arena, and is generally very useful. 

harleQuinnModerator
6 дек. 2022, 04:2206.12.22

I really like the High Khatun lead idea BT mentions here. So that's High Khatun TM Boost -> Miscreated Monster AoE Stun -> into Warmaiden AoE Dec Def -> Elhain nuke. In this option you don't need a reviver anymore because you're Crowd Controlling then killing the enemy team. And Miscreated places a shield with his Stun, so you are somewhat protected if someone lives through the nuke. :)

As BT said, you'll want to make some improvements in Warmaiden accuracy if possible, and in Elhain's damage. As far as High Khatun, you literally just want her in whatever pieces are on your account that make her the fastest. No other stat or concern matters for your Arena speed booster, just the fastest pieces. :)

6 дек. 2022, 04:2306.12.22

Almost forgot, Miscreated Monster needs Accuracy, too. 

Elhain still need her 100% crit rate, so don't sacrifice crit rate for crit damage.

I strongly recommend using fitting room to save silver.

harleQuinnModerator
6 дек. 2022, 04:2906.12.22
Balltazer

Almost forgot, Miscreated Monster needs Accuracy, too. 

Elhain still need her 100% crit rate, so don't sacrifice crit rate for crit damage.

I strongly recommend using fitting room to save silver.

Actually at this stage in the game I would be building Elhain with 85% crit rate. She has a 15% crit rate buff on her nuke, and you can squeeze a great deal of extra damage into her nuke by not having her at 100% when you are fairly early into the game.

It's the first nuke that is so very important, and we want that to always hit as hard as possible. And even better, if that nuke kills someone, she gets a crit rate buff for the follow up A3 nuke too! :)

6 дек. 2022, 04:3306.12.22

Thanks guys, I figured my team comp wasnt too terrible. I had suspicions that it was just my builds on the individual characters, which seems to be the case. Ill get high khatun ranked up and geared up and focus on adjusting some stats on the others. I really appreciate it!

6 дек. 2022, 04:4606.12.22
harleQuinn

Actually at this stage in the game I would be building Elhain with 85% crit rate. She has a 15% crit rate buff on her nuke, and you can squeeze a great deal of extra damage into her nuke by not having her at 100% when you are fairly early into the game.

It's the first nuke that is so very important, and we want that to always hit as hard as possible. And even better, if that nuke kills someone, she gets a crit rate buff for the follow up A3 nuke too! :)

Since Elhain has so much more speed than the rest of my team going forward would it be wise to cut down on her speed in exchange for crit damage since im wanting my debuffers to go first? Cause as is she is going first followed by ursala then warmaiden and last MM. Which before now i didnt even realize how much of a problem that is, now its making sense lol

harleQuinnModerator
6 дек. 2022, 04:4806.12.22
christopher.stuck20

Since Elhain has so much more speed than the rest of my team going forward would it be wise to cut down on her speed in exchange for crit damage since im wanting my debuffers to go first? Cause as is she is going first followed by ursala then warmaiden and last MM. Which before now i didnt even realize how much of a problem that is, now its making sense lol

Not a ton of speed cut, but yeah, this is potentially a good idea. I like my nukers to be at 170ish if possible. So you could cut her speed down to 170, and her Crit Rate down to 85% and see if you could get a lot more damage on her that way. :)

6 дек. 2022, 04:5006.12.22
harleQuinn

Not a ton of speed cut, but yeah, this is potentially a good idea. I like my nukers to be at 170ish if possible. So you could cut her speed down to 170, and her Crit Rate down to 85% and see if you could get a lot more damage on her that way. :)

Yeah i feel like cutting 23 speed and 15% crit leaves me open to quite a few options to get her damage up. Thanks again! So hard to know what to do with the particular champs that you have without asking more experienced people. :)

harleQuinnModerator
6 дек. 2022, 04:5106.12.22
christopher.stuck20

Yeah i feel like cutting 23 speed and 15% crit leaves me open to quite a few options to get her damage up. Thanks again! So hard to know what to do with the particular champs that you have without asking more experienced people. :)

Happy to help!

Let us know how the team build goes! :)

6 дек. 2022, 04:5206.12.22
harleQuinn

Happy to help!

As soon as i get it up and running i for sure will

6 дек. 2022, 04:5406.12.22
harleQuinn

I kinda thought of her going with A3, the double AOE hit. I never played her, is that what people usually nuke with, the single-AOE?

harleQuinnModerator
6 дек. 2022, 04:5906.12.22
Balltazer

I kinda thought of her going with A3, the double AOE hit. I never played her, is that what people usually nuke with, the single-AOE?

I didn't have her as my starter, so I've not played with her much.

I would likely start with the A2, targeting someone who might be the tanky and/or big threat. That will hit them for a combined 5.70 x ATK, then the allies for 2.05 x ATK. Then, since you've got those lovely Miscreated shields, you circle back around and nuke everyone for a double hit 3.8 x ATK.

That would be my main play, at least. :)

6 дек. 2022, 05:0306.12.22
harleQuinn

I didn't have her as my starter, so I've not played with her much.

I would likely start with the A2, targeting someone who might be the tanky and/or big threat. That will hit them for a combined 5.70 x ATK, then the allies for 2.05 x ATK. Then, since you've got those lovely Miscreated shields, you circle back around and nuke everyone for a double hit 3.8 x ATK.

That would be my main play, at least. :)

Makes sense. 

6 дек. 2022, 05:2206.12.22
harleQuinn

Happy to help!

This is pretty much all i could do for Elhain, hopefully this is on the right track lol. 

i

harleQuinnModerator
6 дек. 2022, 05:2906.12.22
christopher.stuck20

This is pretty much all i could do for Elhain, hopefully this is on the right track lol. 

i

Yeah, it is. Ofc there is a long ways to go, but I'm sure you know.

Kind of put this is a goal: 4k attack, 170 speed, 250% Crit Damage.... start working to that and you'll be in a good spot. :)

I would also, eventually, give some thought to filling the Faction Guardian slots in Rare High Elves for Elhain by farming dupe rare copies of the campaign drops. Heiress and Avenger I think they are.

6 дек. 2022, 15:3106.12.22
christopher.stuck20

i

That's a good start. Let's get Warmaiden and MM some speed and accuracy.