Все Категории

Enough SUMMON EVENTS ALREADY!!!

Поиск
14 июль 2019, 13:2614.07.19

The centurion is the last champ I need for foli and I just spent $100 on 12 void shards which I opened because I thought surely there would not be a fifth summon event before they had another artifact upgrade event. The summon events are the most obvious cash grab events. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 июль 2019, 13:4114.07.19

Hi,

Foli in his whole is a giant cashgrab. and for people that invested alot even more because in the end when ur so close ur going to invest more to get the disired result.

Did u know that this is 1 of the first things u learn when u do gamedesigner. How to psychologically trick the players into a habbit. You spend easily on habbits. Then when they have u they pump it up to 1000% and you'll have a hard time stopping, like smoking :(

From day 1 i said to myself i would never get the 20k lvling points so i just didnt put in the effort.

Now i feel so much better as i see more and more whining about spend money, rng, cashgrab events and other stuff. :)

Good luck!!

14 июль 2019, 14:0114.07.19
Boooradley said:

The centurion is the last champ I need for foli and I just spent $100 on 12 void shards which I opened because I thought surely there would not be a fifth summon event before they had another artifact upgrade event. The summon events are the most obvious cash grab events. 
Crying just because u were dumb enough to wait to see what the event will be for Centurion? No worry, there will be other offers where u can get more shards.
14 июль 2019, 16:0614.07.19
14 июль 2019, 16:35(отредактировано)

Boooradley said:

all because you are too impatient, the event fusion take place for 3 weeks .And it's only been 10 days since the start of the fusion event  you've thought of the all events win centurion ?????