Все Категории

Is Hordin Better Than Kael for Nightmare Clan Boss?

Поиск
26 июнь 2019, 01:4126.06.19

I am a little confused here.  Since Kael's (rare, Dark Elves) poison is % based, I thought it would make him far superior to Hordin (epic, Banner Lords) for clan boss, especially at the higher levels.  However, from the Reddit ratings, after Warmaster or Giant Slayer, Hordin is the better of the two.  Is that actually true?  Considering Hordin has no % based attack, how???
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 июнь 2019, 01:5426.06.19
26 июнь 2019, 01:56(отредактировано)

God said:

I am a little confused here.  Since Kael's (rare, Dark Elves) poison is % based, I thought it would make him far superior to Hordin (epic, Banner Lords) for clan boss, especially at the higher levels.  However, from the Reddit ratings, after Warmaster or Giant Slayer, Hordin is the better of the two.  Is that actually true?  Considering Hordin has no % based attack, how???

Warmaster & Giant Slayer give your hero’s %.

Your Normal hits can trigger 1 of the Masteries to active which deals tons of damage because the Damage from 2 Masteries are based on Enemy Max HP.

I don’t have Hordin, but yeah.

It could be possible.

26 июнь 2019, 02:0026.06.19
Player J said:

God said:

Warmaster & Giant Slayer give your hero’s %.

Your Normal hits can trigger 1 of the Masteries to active which deals tons of damage because the Damage from 2 Masteries are based on Enemy Max HP.

I don’t have Hordin, but yeah.

It could be possible.

What?  DId you say two masteries that scaled based on enemy max HP?  Do you mean either/or as far as Warmaster or Giant Slayer, or are you talking about something else you are able to get in conjunction with it?  I only knew of those two, which you can only get one of.
27 июнь 2019, 21:4727.06.19
27 июнь 2019, 21:48(отредактировано)

You can only pick 1 tier 6 Mastery.

However, WarMaster & GS both deal Damage based on Enemy Max HP.

The Mastery you chose is usually based on number of hits your hero can do.

Hero which average 1-2 hits are better off with WarMaster.

Hero which average 2-3 hits are better off with Giant Slayer.