Все Категории

Where to farm gear "mid" game?

Поиск
25 июнь 2019, 04:3925.06.19

Hi, so as the title says I really need help on figuring out where to farm gear reliably. Atm I imagine I'm in the "late" early game. I pulled Tayrel early, geared him up in defense gear and have maxed him out in everything but Mastery. I can easily solo brutal with him to level food, farm silver ect. My issue now is trying to gear my other champs, as I would like to progress to being able to farm dungeons efficiently, doing clan boss adequately, and maybe even pushing in arena.

I was focusing on Kael first as he seems to be really good for these things, my only issue being his gear. He's got some decent 4 star gear, all main stats covered. It's just the sub stats that are hurting me right now. The severe lack of crit damage and accuracy is making it so he hits like a wet noodle. I read some guides and watched some videos and they all recommended farming brutal campaign for gear early on. 

So after about 400+ energy doing this I still have nothing to show for it, all the 5 star pieces I've gotten have been common and none of them have had the main stat I need. So I can only imagine how long it will take to get one with the sub stats I need as well. Is this really the best way to go about it? Should I try doing ice golem instead for 5 star epics? Or should I farm spider to try and get accessories to make up for the sub stats I'm lacking on my current gear?

Any help would be great... I see so many lower level people with exceptional Kaels, it's a tad bit frustrating. I feel as though I'm missing something really obvious.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 июнь 2019, 16:1225.06.19

Dragon or ice golem. Just keep beat them until you get gloves/chest/boot with atk/hp/def/critical% or speed+ as main attributes. 

I will not recommend Spider. Because it's much harder to beat.