Все Категории

New arena event

New arena event

Поиск
24 июнь 2019, 08:1824.06.19

New arena event

Once we had shit like that and there was a loti of complains. Really Plarium listens to us? Or just bla bla bla? 

Bronze, silver, gold medals gives same points??? Plarium still don't get it? 

What if I'm in Bronze IV or Silver IV? So i have to fight and win arena battles(to win points in event) which leads to advancing to next tier and when I promote from silver IV to gold I - I'm punished for advancing because now for each battle i will receive 1 point for event Instead of 3 points when I was in silver IV. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 июнь 2019, 09:4124.06.19
Look at the reward, 10 gems LOL....
24 июнь 2019, 10:2924.06.19

Well, finally my patience has run out! - I'm done with this.

I'll take a look again when the Update has hit ground (if ever), to see how many promises were kept.

24 июнь 2019, 11:1924.06.19
Last arena event was terrible, this one is nowhere better. Or worse. The same old sht. I just had to set low level defence to hit silver IV. And now I can't even fight anyone I want, because I have to watch out, or I might drop back to Gold I which seems to suck hard in terms of rewards. Suck three times harder as Silver IV goes. Great stuff... 
CirillaAdmin
24 июнь 2019, 13:0924.06.19
24 июнь 2019, 18:29(отредактировано)
Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback here. The thing is that events should not be easy in completion, it is just not the way they are intended to work. Basically, we are doing the same routine activities that we would be doing all the same in the game for progressing (for example, in this one, you will be earning Medals needed for upgrades in the Great Hall, which give great bonuses to your champs), plus, you receive some prizes on top along the way. Also, we keep collecting your feedback and will forward it to our dev team, of course. 
24 июнь 2019, 14:0624.06.19
Okay this times arena event is better than before but can you please give us better reward. Only 10 gem ??? i think you should make the reward slighty better. 40 or 50 gem is more reasonable. 
24 июнь 2019, 14:1424.06.19
24 июнь 2019, 14:14(отредактировано)

Cirilla said:

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback here. The thing is that events should not be easy in completion, it is just not the way they are intended to work. Basically, we are doing the same routine activities that we would be doing all the same in the game for progressing (for example, in this one you will be earning Medals needed for upgrades in the Great Hall, which give great bonuses to your champs), plus, you receive some prizes on top along the way. Also, we keep collecting your feedback and will forward it to our dev team, of course. 

In last event (heroes training) i sacrificed few epic champions, just cuz that only one way for me to finish Event without Exp Boosters, cuz my weekly booster finished right before event and next one i got right after event finished. 

Cirilla, you are too far from community. U are lost touch with society . U dont hear us. 

Crystals is not a problem for you and for moderators, cuz u got it for free. But its a problem for other players!! I need 150 crystals to respec masteries for one champion - it takes about 1-2 weeks for me to get it. 

I still didnt opened crystal mine cuz that game going down month-by-month. 

Without events all i can get - 300 crystals per month. Only in that month 2 events needed in sum 600+ crystals to finish them. NICE. 

24 июнь 2019, 16:3324.06.19

Cirilla said:

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback here. The thing is that events should not be easy in completion, it is just not the way they are intended to work. Basically, we are doing the same routine activities that we would be doing all the same in the game for progressing (for example, in this one you will be earning Medals needed for upgrades in the Great Hall, which give great bonuses to your champs), plus, you receive some prizes on top along the way. Also, we keep collecting your feedback and will forward it to our dev team, of course. 

Did u Read What I wrote? 

Ofcourse events shouldn't be easy. But we shouldn't be punished for advancing. If we are in silver IV and promote to next league - we get 3 times less points for events. 

24 июнь 2019, 16:3824.06.19

Cirilla said:

Apologies, but your statement is completely ridiculous.  Follow my logic here.

1.  In order to receive all the awards in this most recent arena event, one must win 300 arena battles in three days.

2.  One receives a total of 1 arena battle coin per hour, so the best one can do without recharging arena coins is 72 battles in three days.  That leaves 228 battles that need to be completed.

3.  The only way to complete these remaining 228 battles is to recharge one's arena coins.  A quest reward recharges 5, so in three days that's 15 more battles one can complete, leaving 213... call it 220 battles to keep the math easy.  The only way to recharge one's arena coins further is through spending gems (40 gems per complete recharge of 10 coins).

4.  We would need to recharge our arena coins 22 times, so 22 recharges * 40 gems per recharge = 880 gems to spend.

So we're looking at a minimum of 880 gems in order to reach the final reward of... one ancient shard, ten gems, 125 energy, 3 xp brews, and 25000 silver.

Not at all worth it.

For a mere 20 gems more (900), one can purchase 11 ancient shards from the shop.  The rest of the rewards combined are worth far less than a single blue shard.

As for your statement about earning medals needed for upgrades in the great hall... irrelevant, one is earning them anyway each day.

One should be able to complete an event either by spending some money to complete it quickly, or by spending more time and effort than normal to complete it.  The most recent two events have diverged significantly from this paradigm.  This current event isn't something that is "not easy to complete", it simply cannot be completed unless one has previously saved up enough gems to purchase coin recharges for the arena or spends dollars to purchase the missing gems... for a reward that is a mere pittance of what it should be for the gem cost involved.

24 июнь 2019, 17:0924.06.19

Lykaon. said:

Cirilla said:

Apologies, but your statement is completely ridiculous.  Follow my logic here.

1.  In order to receive all the awards in this most recent arena event, one must win 300 arena battles in three days.

2.  One receives a total of 1 arena battle coin per hour, so the best one can do without recharging arena coins is 72 battles in three days.  That leaves 228 battles that need to be completed.

3.  The only way to complete these remaining 228 battles is to recharge one's arena coins.  A quest reward recharges 5, so in three days that's 15 more battles one can complete, leaving 213... call it 220 battles to keep the math easy.  The only way to recharge one's arena coins further is through spending gems (40 gems per complete recharge of 10 coins).

4.  We would need to recharge our arena coins 22 times, so 22 recharges * 40 gems per recharge = 880 gems to spend.

So we're looking at a minimum of 880 gems in order to reach the final reward of... one ancient shard, ten gems, 125 energy, 3 xp brews, and 25000 silver.

Not at all worth it.

For a mere 20 gems more (900), one can purchase 11 ancient shards from the shop.  The rest of the rewards combined are worth far less than a single blue shard.

As for your statement about earning medals needed for upgrades in the great hall... irrelevant, one is earning them anyway each day.

One should be able to complete an event either by spending some money to complete it quickly, or by spending more time and effort than normal to complete it.  The most recent two events have diverged significantly from this paradigm.  This current event isn't something that is "not easy to complete", it simply cannot be completed unless one has previously saved up enough gems to purchase coin recharges for the arena or spends dollars to purchase the missing gems... for a reward that is a mere pittance of what it should be for the gem cost involved.

Actualy u can get 24+5+10 arena coins per day. 24 for 24h, 5 for daily quest and 10 for in-game time. 

But at real its about ~30 coins per day. 

24 июнь 2019, 18:0424.06.19

Cirilla said:

If the devs were listening to our feedback, they wouldn't be repeating the same mistakes. The way this event work is just illogical.

It's my first time complaining about events, but this one really hit the bottom. Ridiculous logic with even more ridiculous award. If I wasn't a free 2 play player, I would uninstall it right now. And I feel sorry for the people who has put money on this game.
24 июнь 2019, 19:0424.06.19

Penya said:

Actualy u can get 24+5+10 arena coins per day. 24 for 24h, 5 for daily quest and 10 for in-game time. 

But at real its about ~30 coins per day. 

Fair enough, 39 coins per day brings the total remaining arena coins needed for the event down to 183... call it 190.  So instead of 22 coin recharges you need 19, for a total of 760 gems.  The payoff still is nowhere near worth it.

With only a single ancient shard as the final reward, the event should not require more than 80 or so gems to complete.  Otherwise it is more cost effective to ignore the silly event entirely, save the gems until one gets 900 of them, and just buy 11 ancient shards.  None of the other rewards are sufficiently "good" to shift that cost-benefit decision.

24 июнь 2019, 19:4824.06.19

TurboLv said:

Once we had shit like that and there was a loti of complains. Really Plarium listens to us? Or just bla bla bla? 

What if I'm in Bronze IV or Silver IV? So i have to fight and win arena battles(to win points in event) which leads to advancing to next tier and when I promote from silver IV to gold I - I'm punished for advancing because now for each battle i will receive 1 point for event Instead of 3 points when I was in silver IV. 

And what would you prefer Turbo? You prefer for the event to not be viable to anyone fairly new who is still in bronze or silver? Really?

They have just as much of a right to participate and get modest rewards as you do. You should like the notion that the events allow balance amongst players.  

You aren't losing out on anything by them being able to get equal rewards for equal effort. And those at the higher end of gold can still get more points per win, so the very top still has an advantage.

All things considered, you are still going to remain ahead of those players in lower tiers of arena, as it's not like it is letting them catch up to you. It's just letting them enjoy the game fairly, just like you. So, I have no idea why you are complaining, and if you use common sense instead of personal bias, if Plarium were to only let events be truly rewarding to the top players, the gap would keep getting bigger and bigger, new players would drop off, and the game would fail. So, your complaint is flawed in pretty much every aspect possible.

If you are going to complain about anything, would make far more sense to complain about how the event rewards are a joke compared to the effort.  10 gems and one single blue shard is negligible to most players.

24 июнь 2019, 20:2224.06.19

The thing that really doesn't make sense is that each medal gives the same points.  So people in low gold, where they get 1 gold medal per fight are better of dropping to high silver where they will get 3 silver medals per fight.   The same goes for bronze/silver.  So max rewards are 3 bronze, 3 silver or 3 gold medals, then 2 bronze, 2 silver, 2 gold...etc.

So this doesn't reward newer players, only players who get 3 medals per battle.  If they wanted to reward newer players, why not just make it 3 points per win.  Or 1 point per enemy hero killed in arena (0-4 per battle).  This would have an equal benefit for higher and lower ranked.

The low rewards don't dissapoint me, I mean the event can be done with 0 gems spend (as long as you stay 3 medals per fight tier), so you get a few things on top for free.  The last one had a legendary tome, so this one is a bit luckcluster. 

PS : Don't spend all your 10 gems at once =)

KappaBase

24 июнь 2019, 20:2424.06.19

God said:

TurboLv said:

And what would you prefer Turbo? You prefer for the event to not be viable to anyone fairly new who is still in bronze or silver? Really?

They have just as much of a right to participate and get modest rewards as you do. You should like the notion that the events allow balance amongst players.  

You aren't losing out on anything by them being able to get equal rewards for equal effort. And those at the higher end of gold can still get more points per win, so the very top still has an advantage.

All things considered, you are still going to remain ahead of those players in lower tiers of arena, as it's not like it is letting them catch up to you. It's just letting them enjoy the game fairly, just like you. So, I have no idea why you are complaining, and if you use common sense instead of personal bias, if Plarium were to only let events be truly rewarding to the top players, the gap would keep getting bigger and bigger, new players would drop off, and the game would fail. So, your complaint is flawed in pretty much every aspect possible.

If you are going to complain about anything, would make far more sense to complain about how the event rewards are a joke compared to the effort.  10 gems and one single blue shard is negligible to most players.

You make no sense. Events shouldn't be about decreasing or increasing the gap between new players and veterans. It's about rewarding people for their play time. The way this event works is illogical, you get less points if you go up in the rank in transitions from bronze to silver and from silver to gold.

Anyone with some common sense would agree that people with better teams should progress more and get better prizes. This doesn't stop the new guys from getting their share of silver, gems and energy in order to improve their teams and try to get further on future events. It's really not complicated.
24 июнь 2019, 20:2724.06.19
24 июнь 2019, 20:29(отредактировано)

Out of 15 eplies on this thread only 3 people have made logical sense (Samurai King, Cirillia, & Elviraz).

The rest of you peeps are using bad logic & bad mathematics.

It can be very hard trying to listen to what you have to say when you are saying misinformation.

If you want Cirilla to listen to you, You peeps need to have a more sound explanation.

I guess I can be the one to give you the right information.

Than, You can use the information to make your case better.

• Arena Tokens generate 1 token per hour. (24 tokens per day)  if you have them in constant regeneration.
  • You can acquire 5 Arena Tokens from Daily mission per day.
  • You can acquire 1 Arena Refill per day. (10 tokens per day)

You can gain a total of 39 Arena Tokens in 1 day (24+5+10).

You can gain a total of 117 Arena Tokens in 3 days (39 x 3).

You need to gain 300 points to gain max event rewards.

However, the event doesn’t give you points based on Arena Tokens.

The event gives you points based on Medals won!

The medals you win are based on your Arena Tier Rank.

• Bronze 1 = 1 medal
  • Bronze 2 = 1 medal
  • Bronze 3 = 2 medal
  • Bronze 4 = 2 medal

• Silver 1 = 1 medal
  • Silver 2 = 2 medal
  • Silver 3 = 2 medal
  • Silver 4 = 3 medal

• Gold 1 = 2 medal
  • Gold 2 = 2 medal
  • Gold 3 = 3 medal
  • Gold 4 = 4 medal

You have 117 Arena Tokens(Fights).

If you win 100 fights in Silver 4, you can get 300 points to finish rewards using no Arena refills.

So for people saying you can complete it with out buying refills.

You are mathematically wrong.

However, the problem with the event is a 3 prong problem which I will list!

1. The metric being used in the event.
  2. The margin of error in the event.
  3. The lack of incentive to participate in the event.
The above 3 issues is why this event does poorly.

And if you don’t understand what I’m saying, Don’t worry I’ll break down each one in a simple way so you can understand.

1. The metric being used in the event.

To understand what I mean by this, you need to read Turbolv original post on this thread + look at my Tier Rank Medal list.

If you are Bronze 4, you get 2 medals if you win an Arena fight.

If you are Silver 1, you get 1 medal if you win an Arena fight.

When you look at this you feel like the game is punishing you for being a better player!

You are getting less medal points vs. a person in a weaker league!

This is why Turbolv is upset in this thread!

Turbolv wants the game to change the medals.

BUT THE GAME CAN’T CHANGE THE MEDALS!

This is what Turbolv doesn’t understand!

Now here comes Your inserted question - Why can’t the game change the medals, Player J?

Because the medals are associated with Great Hall Upgrades.

1 Silver Medal = 2 Bronze Medals when you go to upgrade a skill in Great Hall.

From a Great Hall point of view, you are not losing any medals going from Bronze 4 to Silver 1.

Bronze 4 gives 2 Bronze medals

Silver 1 gives 1 Silver medal which has the equivalent upgrade cost of 2 Bronze medals.

The same applies from Silver 4 to Gold 1

Silver 4 gives 3 Silver medals.

Gold 1 gives 2 Gold medals which has the equivalent upgrade cost of 4 Silver medals.

Do you now understand why they can’t change this?

Now that you know this information, you understand that the Medals can’t be changed, but something else needs to change!

What needs to change is the metric point system in the event.

When you go in the event.

There is a table telling you how much 1 Bronze medal, Silver Medal & Gold Medal is worth.

Each medal is worth 1 point!

This is the problem!

1 Bronze Medal should be worth 1 point

1 Silver Medal should be worth 2 points.

1 Gold Medal should be worth 3 points.

Remember my example

Bronze 4 to Silver 1

Bronze 4 = 2 Bronze medal worth 2 point

Silver 1 = 1 Silver medal (Currently worth 1 point) It should be worth 2 points so that it is equal or greater than the previous tier!

Silver 4 to Gold 1

Silver 4 = 3 Silver Medal (Currently worth 3 points) should be worth 6 points

Gold 1 = 2 Gold Medal (Currently worth 2 points) should be worth 6 points

The above examples show you the problem & the right solution to fix the problem.

2. The Margin of error in the event.

I showed an example on how to complete the current event using 100 Arena Tokens out of 117.

The truth is the game isn’t give players enough cushion so to speak.

They are not factoring in enough variables.

You can’t be expected to win 100 games with only 17 margin of error.

Most people like to have a 25% cushion.

A safe net amount Incase things mess up.

What happens if the game lags.

What happens if the game disconnects.

People can lose fights with out being at fault.

100 wins with only 17 losses is way to low!

Let me give an example.

Let’s say you have 120 Arena Tokens.

If you have a margin of error of like 25%, you can lose 30 games out of 120 and still have a chance to compete in the event.

I think most people would agree with that.

If you can’t reach the max event at that point, It might not be the game fault.

It might be your own fault because your Arena team is poorly constructed or you are under skilled player.

At a certain point, it isn’t the games fault for you not completing the event.

It becomes your own fault.

Sometimes, people don’t take responsibility on doing thing poorly.

The burden of responsibility is a 2 way street.

The trick is finding the in between middle ground between the 2.

At the present moment, I can fault the game in this event.

They need to make small adjustments to the arena event.

Small tweaks I would call them.

The reason why is because the only way to complete this event is if you stay up for nearly 3 days playing in only Silver 4, Gold 3, or Gold 4.

You would need to be in a Tier giving you 3 points per Medal to have chance at this event with the way it is currently set up.

If you are in Gold 1 or Gold 2, You have to intentionally de-level your rank to Silver 4 to get 3 points per win.

The event is unobtainable for everyone other than those 3 Rank Tiers.

Your Arena Tokens will have to be constantly generating.

This means you would have to periodically log in to use up your tokens.

It’s not practical for a human to do all of these things with such slim margin.

To many outside factors in the event which could make your chances of completing the event be completely unobtainable.

And when I mean unobtainable.

I’m talking about Gold 2 players who might not be able to complete this event.

And I have been slowly explaining why.

It starts with the Metric system in place.

It snowballs into the small Margin of Error.

Which ultimates leads to the last problem

The perfect storm causing a tri-fecta!

3. The lack of prize incentives.

Once, you realize what it actually takes to achieve the completion of this event.

You begin you to ask yourself enteral questions.

Should I sacrifice the next 3 days worth of my time to periodically login in every 8 hours to use up my Arena Tokens + Refresh an addition 1 to 2 hours to find the perfect arena team to attack?

Or

Do I say screw this event and not even be bothered?

This is what they think.

Than they look at the rewards really, really, really hard!

10 Gems? Yeah, I make that much from my Crystal mines.

1 Ancient Shard? Yeah, I get 1 once a week from doing my dailies.

Silver? Yeah, I got plenty of that stuff. I can farm more.

Energy? Oh, Yeah! I like that energy, but they put it Early in the rewards bracket. I can reach it kind of fast with no effort.

Tomes? None at all? The event is a bust!

I’ll probably do a few runs pack the energy and call it a day.

Wait for the next event.

Conclusion: If you don’t know what your customer want, your events will continue to fail even if the event is working smoothly.

In this particular event, The event isn’t working smoothly.

The problem’s associated with the event combined with the rewards makes it a lot easier for players to dismiss and shun the event has a terrible.

Most of the time players don’t say what is wrong with the event.

They just voice out angry, raging, rants which leave you puzzled to what is wrong with no explanation.

The result is a lack of communication which ultimately leads to the same mistakes being done again which admittedly I find amusing.

Any way, You can use the above information as you wish.

Listen to it.

Don’t listen to it.

It’s fine by me.

24 июнь 2019, 20:3824.06.19
Cirilla said:

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback here. The thing is that events should not be easy in completion, it is just not the way they are intended to work. Basically, we are doing the same routine activities that we would be doing all the same in the game for progressing (for example, in this one, you will be earning Medals needed for upgrades in the Great Hall, which give great bonuses to your champs), plus, you receive some prizes on top along the way. Also, we keep collecting your feedback and will forward it to our dev team, of course. 
I don't think you get it..........I recommend you to complete this arena event yourself at gold 4 stage and then u get back to us on how you think about the scoring and also the rewarding.  Do you not think 10 gems is a total insult to us when the game is selling us $30 per sacred shard!!!!  
24 июнь 2019, 23:0824.06.19

I think i know what is the problem here. More content open door for more prizes and players can improve faster. The thing is Plarium does not want for players to improve fast because let us be honest it is dead end for this game when great hall is upgraded and when people get most of top champions and gear. 

Plarium will not admit this but it is true.

Events should be able to achieve but plarium made it impossible (for most of them) but if you pay you can finish it. That is not something that will improve playerbase loyalty.

Where are the FUSIONS? Is that so hard to implement? No but you do not want for people to acquire good champ easy. 

And Cirilla, you are justifying bad prizes for the event with that we can upgrade great hall and prized are only bonus? What prizes? 10 gems, worthless ancient shard? Pathetic

25 июнь 2019, 10:3425.06.19

God said:

TurboLv said:

1st. Event rewards should be proportional of time/money spent in this game. Someone who plays month should not be able to get same rewards in event as someone who plays 6 months.

So it's fair that someone who is in Bronze will not be able to get rewards which are able to get someone in Gold.

2nd. I'm in Gold IV so i get max for this event. But my complaint is about logic behind this event - actually there is no logic at all.

3rd. I'm event not trying to do this event because rewards for me is utter shit for the effort it requires. I just do my 5 daily battles and thats all.

4th. How about trying to understand what i wrote not just talk shit?

Here u can see i'm in gold IV.

In 2 days 40 points = 10 battles for 4x gold medals.

25 июнь 2019, 10:4125.06.19
25 июнь 2019, 10:42(отредактировано)

Player J said:

This is why Turbolv is upset in this thread!

Turbolv wants the game to change the medals.

BUT THE GAME CAN’T CHANGE THE MEDALS!

This is what Turbolv doesn’t understand!

I understand everything. I don't want medals to be changed. I was just pointing out that there is no logic behind this event.

And it's not that i'm really upset ... i'm in Gold IV so i get max. But the - no logic from devs...
25 июнь 2019, 14:2225.06.19
You can’t get 100 wins in bronze 4/ silver 4 using 117 arena tokens because you’re gonna progress to higher league after a few wins. (Not to mention that not everyone can win 100% battles). You need to be around 50% wins to stay in b4/s4, right? Even if you use weak defense to go down it’s not reliable and actually absolutely disgusting. ;-) . The game that penalize stronger teams????