Все Категории

How many turns is high end gold arena typically last?

Поиск
14 июнь 2019, 21:0414.06.19

In trying to plan out my long-term arena offense and defense, I am wondering if arena encounters always typically last about 2-4 turns? At silver, that is what I am currently used to, but not sure if it is the same at the higher end?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 июнь 2019, 01:2615.06.19
if you build a tanky team the fight will last longer in order for you to win, if you build a speed team it will last for a small amount of turns or you will lose :) same thing every rank just different champs (yes i am in gold 4 ), gorgorab + apothecary + 2 nuke speed teams are easy wins.
15 июнь 2019, 08:4815.06.19
15 июнь 2019, 08:52(отредактировано)

jankka said:

if you build a tanky team the fight will last longer in order for you to win, if you build a speed team it will last for a small amount of turns or you will lose :) same thing every rank just different champs (yes i am in gold 4 ), gorgorab + apothecary + 2 nuke speed teams are easy wins.

Nice, but personally, I prefer Pain Keeper far more so as a healer.  I intentionally don't give her speed, so after everyone else goes, she literally tops off my entire team's HP to full.  Two attackers with speed to debuff and slow down the opponents, and considering tossing Deathless in there as a "cleaner."  My Pain Keeper is VERY hard to burn down, and with a ton of defense on Deathless combined with her, hoping it will be a nice team.  Not sure since I haven't maxed Deathless yet and have no idea how much harder she hits with two allies down.  We will see...

I am hanging onto Hexia too in hopes she might be buffed in a future patch.  Thinking Hexia and Deathless wouldn't mesh too well, but going to toy with it regardless later on. :)
15 июнь 2019, 09:0515.06.19
Oh, and I almost forgot that I am still hanging onto Tomb Lord in hopes that they will fix him in the coming patch.  I mean seriously, even if his debuffs could not be resisted, that alone would probably at least make him viable.  Still other broken mechanics, but I still have hope for him
15 июнь 2019, 09:2615.06.19

Tomb lord atm is just a walking aura.

As far as combat duration is concerned, it differs a lot from team to team.

Now and then, i win with a single hero of mine acting (skullcrusher). Most commonly, fights last a couple of turns.

If a defensive team has a well built reindeer, combat could last a loooooooong time.

Anyways, at cap, like 80% of the teams are full spd atk teams with either gorgo or some legendary with speed aura as leader, and aoe nukers.

15 июнь 2019, 10:0015.06.19

I have been Gold 4 for the last four months and my experience is that it is totally a question of team.

My team composition is:

Rhazin

Zavia

Thenasil

Skullcrown

and I need about 3-4 turns to kill the opposing side. It takes longer against Zelotha/Reindeer/Tayrel teams and goes faster against Jinglehunter/Rae/Zargala teams. (in either way :)

Some teams look like this: Apothecary/Gorgorab/Seeker/Queen Eva - actually they are my greatest problem, because the first three ensure that Eva goes first and then you face an aoe that hits with 300-400% crit damage - that sometimes kills even my 70k hp Thenasil (and surely the rest)^^

On the other hand some people build really tricky teams with double Roshcard or high end acc Shirimani etc. In conclusion, Gold 4 is very versatile and the battles can go either this way or that, which I really like about it.