Все Категории

Who to max out to 6 stars first:  Kael, Thallia, or Aothar?

Who to max out to 6 stars first: Kael, Thallia, or Aothar?

Поиск
12 июнь 2019, 16:1512.06.19

Who to max out to 6 stars first: Kael, Thallia, or Aothar?

Just wondering who out of these are the best option? It seems to me like Aothar and Thallia do the highest damage of the three, with Kael being a nice runner-up when the boss's element is green.

I know for clan boss, the best bet is typically champions with [poison] and [hp burn]. I have Pain Keeper as my healer and cd reducer, so I am all set in that regard. I like Aothar more, simply because I love him as a lock-down pro in my arena offense as well.  But for now, prioritizing my clan boss damage.  Thoughts?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 июнь 2019, 19:0512.06.19

It feels kinda funny to answer first at 3 of your topics in a row :)

I have Aothar at level 50 in my clan boss team and he perfoms well. I don't have Khael,  but clanmates say he is very good too. I'd recommend comparing them and choosing the one doing more damage at the current level. However Khael can also be used as a solo farmer for campaign in Brutal.  So if you don't have another farmer yet then go for Khael. 

Tallia is not an option for clan boss. She is good at the Arena and Lava Knight. 
12 июнь 2019, 20:4012.06.19
12 июнь 2019, 20:41(отредактировано)

scorpicora said:

I have Aothar at level 50 in my clan boss team and he perfoms well. I don't have Khael,  but clanmates say he is very good too. I'd recommend comparing them and choosing the one doing more damage at the current level. However Khael can also be used as a solo farmer for campaign in Brutal.  So if you don't have another farmer yet then go for Khael. 

Tallia is not an option for clan boss. She is good at the Arena and Lava Knight. 

Lol, well I appreciate all the answers.  Yea, had a minute at work and so posted all of them at the same time.

But anyway, thanks for the info.  With Kallia, is the issue that [HP burn] only does 2.5%, where the poisons do 5%?

I try to go by the ranking list on Reddit combined with the in-app rankings.  However, oftentimes I find that neither are very reliable. :P

Like I do find it surprising that on both rankings, Nethril isn't particularly high for clan boss.  Meanwhile, his main attack is 3 hits and on top of that, they apply a 5% poison.  Sometimes, I really don't get what keeps someone like that from being ranked higher.
OpheliaA1Moderator
12 июнь 2019, 22:1312.06.19

ranking, guides, ratings. 

none of them are set in stone

theres so much that afects the viability of a champ

ranking, gearing, location, comp

kael is great for early cb, does loads of poison dmg

13 июнь 2019, 06:0913.06.19

Nethril is ranked very high on CB on the Reddit spreadsheets. And HP Burn isn’t 2.5% it’s a flat 75k so depending on which difficulty CB you are doing it is better than 5% poison. 

The spreadsheet I looked at just moments ago but Nethril as one of the best and top 5%, the only thing that hinders him is the 30% on his A1 that needs books to get it at 50% proc rating. But I run Nethril and his 30% seems to proc a lot and I have 8 of the 10 tomes he needs. The only 2 I don’t have is his 40/50% buffs. 
13 июнь 2019, 06:1213.06.19
13 июнь 2019, 06:14(отредактировано)

God said:

scorpicora said:

Lol, well I appreciate all the answers.  Yea, had a minute at work and so posted all of them at the same time.

But anyway, thanks for the info.  With Kallia, is the issue that [HP burn] only does 2.5%, where the poisons do 5%?

I try to go by the ranking list on Reddit combined with the in-app rankings.  However, oftentimes I find that neither are very reliable. :P

Like I do find it surprising that on both rankings, Nethril isn't particularly high for clan boss.  Meanwhile, his main attack is 3 hits and on top of that, they apply a 5% poison.  Sometimes, I really don't get what keeps someone like that from being ranked higher.

Well yeah,  rankings are not very reliable. It 's better try and see) 

Just my thoughts: Nethril only has 30% (max 50%) chance of applying poison per hit. Not sure if you can get much poison from that. And his 3 skill is useless on CB (CB is immune to attackbar reduction). 

And Aothar at the same time has 100% chance (not talking about accuracy here) to apply 4 poisons every 3 turns. Monk also has 100% chance of two poisons. That's more stable. 

Don't know about any bugs with Kallia (don't have her but clanmates have). Just know that HP burn on CB always does a fixed amount of damage per turn:

75k for epic and legendary heroes

50k for rare heroes. 

And 5% poison damage goes up with CB level:

CB 1 - 20k

CB 2 - 30k

CB 3 - 40k. 

Haven't yet seen the others. This doesn't really skales from CB HP,  this are just restrictions that devs put on to make CB harder. 

14 июнь 2019, 03:2314.06.19

scorpicora said:

Tallia is great for clan boss with giant slayer? 3 hit a1 and counter + you can even apply toxic set for her, just depends how far you are in the game to be able to use certain heroes to theyr max
14 июнь 2019, 10:3714.06.19

jankka said:

scorpicora said:

Tallia is great for clan boss with giant slayer? 3 hit a1 and counter + you can even apply toxic set for her, just depends how far you are in the game to be able to use certain heroes to theyr max

Well,  maybe. I've been playing for 2.5 month and don't have a hero with lvl 6 masteries yet. Only a few with all three lvl 4 masteries. It takes some time... 

But there are plenty of heroes to use on CB without this masteries. And I plan on making the same exact heroes get masteries and become even more valuable.  That's the best way I see. 

14 июнь 2019, 17:2614.06.19
Well thanks for all the feedback.  Great food for thought.  I find it very difficult to test each champion with how many variables there are in the game. I can hit the same clan boss with the same exact group and do 2.2mil in one run, then 3mil in the next run.  So, swapping out champions really doesn't give me much of a frame of reference.
14 июнь 2019, 17:3214.06.19

Tekstone said:

Nethril is ranked very high on CB on the Reddit spreadsheets. And HP Burn isn’t 2.5% it’s a flat 75k so depending on which difficulty CB you are doing it is better than 5% poison. 

The spreadsheet I looked at just moments ago but Nethril as one of the best and top 5%, the only thing that hinders him is the 30% on his A1 that needs books to get it at 50% proc rating. But I run Nethril and his 30% seems to proc a lot and I have 8 of the 10 tomes he needs. The only 2 I don’t have is his 40/50% buffs. 

I am curious, what list are you looking at?  The only one that I have found (which all others have just been duplicates of) is this:  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jdrS8mnsITEWL1qREShSG3xNOZKYJuL5dUnNrUWQIjw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

On that one, Nethril is only listed as an A rank post Warmaster/GiantSlayer.  Meanwhile, Athel is listed as SS and I have no idea why.  From what I heard, this list is outdated due to changes in a more recent patch, and Athel is no longer nearly as good (because of her buff).

Anyway, I try to generally go by the ranks in the app itself, this list I linked here, and just general logic and reasoning when looking at a champion's abilities.  Some are clear as day that they are worthless, but some are very hard for me to discern.

15 июнь 2019, 02:1415.06.19
scorpicora said:

jankka said:

scorpicora said:

Well,  maybe. I've been playing for 2.5 month and don't have a hero with lvl 6 masteries yet. Only a few with all three lvl 4 masteries. It takes some time... 

But there are plenty of heroes to use on CB without this masteries. And I plan on making the same exact heroes get masteries and become even more valuable.  That's the best way I see. 

well for sure everyone shud go theyr own route, but too meny people focus on heroes that other people tell are good and completely ignore the potential on less used/ less owned heroes in certain places just because someone tells them it is not a top tier unit even tho it is really good.