Все Категории

1 month review

1 month review

Поиск
19 май 2019, 13:1419.05.19

1 month review

After my first month with Raid I would like to first say ty for the free gifts when starting, they definitely helped with the learning curve having a hero with a rez given as a free hero was a nice gesture.

However, through all of the beauty there are some huge problems and some not so huge problems that are ran Into daily.  

Small problems like lowering they key time to 4 hours instead of 6 and definitely a better guide on hero links, like a picture of said linked hero would be huge for beginning players.

A tutorial on gear set ups would be helpful also as coming into the game you literally have nothing to guide you other than a much nicer community than the game I'm also currently playing but that doesnt change the fact that you waste on ton of silver through trial and error.

big problem- the requirments in order to complete the monthly quest are quite expensive and two of them are based on luck not skill(upgrading two pieces of armor to +16 is crazy expensive), and can easily push a new player away.  the grind definitely needs to be explained better as people are leaving because of this and the final huge issue.

constant disconnections,  this is by far the biggest problem with raid.  you compensate everytime which is greatly appreciated but that's like selling me a car that keeps losing a peice every week and agreeing to repair it free.  Not gonna be long before I just apt to look for a new car.  same applies here.  people will not invest in an unstable game for long.

just my take after a month in any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 сент. 2019, 11:0714.09.19

The best 3 things, in my opinion, shadow legends apknite are: 1 it's NOT PAY TO WIN. There are things you can buy but it's well balanced. 2 It's the kind of game that you can pay attention to or you can kind of put it on in the background and put down your phone. 3 it's just well made. The progression, complexity, and game play are all balanced, fun, and keeps you interested.

14 сент. 2019, 16:5514.09.19

User: DILLONEDGE

should i believe someone who just registered today and who in his first posting is kissing plariums a** so hard, not losing a word about all the probs n greed ppl were complaining bout for months yet nothing changed?

Wait, ... let me think ...

... nope, not gonna buy it. 

Nice try - but no.

dillonedge said:

The best 3 things, in my opinion, shadow legends apknite are: 1 it's NOT PAY TO WIN. There are things you can buy but it's well balanced. 2 It's the kind of game that you can pay attention to or you can kind of put it on in the background and put down your phone. 3 it's just well made. The progression, complexity, and game play are all balanced, fun, and keeps you interested.

14 сент. 2019, 18:5614.09.19

Well, the issues remain, though I appreciated the DEV feedback on facebook.

From my perspective:

• Abandoning the story (campaign), when players already go elsewhere: Not the best idea.
  • Making CLANS & ARENA so useless, when one wants to have competitive MultiPlayer: Not good either.
  • Ridiculous minimalism on energy aka stamina, making us wait hours and days after barely having fulfilled daily quests: Noob!
  • Level-draining champions each rank-up, bogging ALL players down into unwanted micro-management of champions: A mistake.

I wish a wonderful weekend to all of you!