Все Категории

New player looking for help.

Поиск
14 май 2019, 22:2114.05.19

So I just started playing a few weeks ago and was really loving the game, but now I've kinda hit a wall and don't know what to do. Basically I can't progress anymore in the campaign and am confused as to what I should do next.

My champs are max leveled and ascended. I was thinking maybe my gear was the problem, so I looked up a guide on general gearing for champs, equipped my attackers in all crit rate gear, my support in speed gear, ect. And that seems to have helped not at all. I still get destroyed in campaign. 

Heck I even got destroyed in arena by the same champ I have on my team, who was less ascended, yet somehow did way more damage then mine and was way tankier.

What am I doing wrong? What should I be focusing on to progress and get better? Because honestly I'm at a loss.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 май 2019, 22:3014.05.19
shape430 said:

So I just started playing a few weeks ago and was really loving the game, but now I've kinda hit a wall and don't know what to do. Basically I can't progress anymore in the campaign and am confused as to what I should do next.

My champs are max leveled and ascended. I was thinking maybe my gear was the problem, so I looked up a guide on general gearing for champs, equipped my attackers in all crit rate gear, my support in speed gear, ect. And that seems to have helped not at all. I still get destroyed in campaign. 

Heck I even got destroyed in arena by the same champ I have on my team, who was less ascended, yet somehow did way more damage then mine and was way tankier.

What am I doing wrong? What should I be focusing on to progress and get better? Because honestly I'm at a loss.

How many champions do you have? Can you show a screenshot of your roster?
15 май 2019, 04:2215.05.19

ZenZombie said:

shape430 said:

Sure, here you go.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lxKBAA4

15 май 2019, 10:2815.05.19

shape430 said:

ZenZombie said:

shape430 said:

Sure, here you go.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lxKBAA4

There's a bunch of champions Im still not familiar with. But you have been super lucky getting Tayrel. He is one of the best champions in the game right now. I'll try give you some general tips though.

1. Crit needs something to scale of. So try use 2 pieces of atk gear with 4 crit pieces. Also, make sure the chest piece has atk% and gloves has crit rate as the primary stat. If you manage to get 50% or above without the gloves having crit rate, switch the gloves to crit damage.

2. Champion training event is coming up. Great opportunity for you to start maxing out lower champions to feed your other ones. You need to get them to lvl 50, and at a later date, lvl 60. It has a big impact on your strength. In the long run, try aim for Tayrel being your campaign runner. At level 60 with decent gear, he can solo brutal, and you can bring 3 champions to level at a time. Making it a lot easier to bring other champions up to 50 and 60.

3. Boots should ALWAYS have speed as primary stat. Similary, speed is the most important stat in arena.

4. Remember to check what stat your offense skills scale off of. Some attacks scales off of defense rather than attack.

5. Support characters generally do require a lot of speed gear. However defense units will generally require defense gear. Be sure to use hp% or def% on gloves and chest for these units. On Tayrel, I personally use def% on both his chest and gloves. Making him very tanky and do a lot of damage, as his damage scale off of defense. It does make him a target for attacks that ignores defense.

6. I don't know if you have any champions that outshines this one, seeing as I dont know them. But one champion that has helped me tremendously, is Valerie. She has a low CD skill that applies both shield and healing. As well as extend current buffs and applies atk up. She can be farmed in Kaerok Castle. You do have Warpriest though, which has also been fairly popular for people. I myself liked Valerie though.

7. Farmable champions you want to use will require you to farm multiple, in order for you to increase their skills. Instead of using books. This is important for valerie if you get her, but especially for Executioner. He was nerfed a while ago, but he is still a very solid champion to aquire, and skill up. When you farm these places to get more, keep in mind it can take a while. Use this opportunity to bring bad champions to level, that you want to sacrifice to rank up your main champions. If you can.

8. Global chat has numerous channels. I find that English 1 has the most traffic. If you have any quick question, try ask in there. And/or join the discord https://discord.gg/xwUtvV

Thats all I can think of right now. Of course you need masteries and accessories eventually, but they can be a pain to obtain. I hope it helps!

15 май 2019, 14:4815.05.19

Well i started 3 weeks ago and what i did was this:

1.All the gems i got i invested in energy refils to level and farm-farmed Map 6 stage 3 with kael+3 nub chars

2.kept farming 6.3 on auto until i had a 5 star team leveled up and then i went to the penultimate map and farmed Executioner

3.after i got Executioner i started leveling fodder in 12.3 untill i got him to 6 stars lvl 60.After i got him to at least 10k power you can do campaing in Hard and start leveling in 12.3 Hard which almost doubles the xp for onl a 50% increase in energy.

4.for starter gear all you need is Lifesteal set on the main damage dealers and Shield set on support.All the advice about uber crit rate gear and speed doesn't worth a poop if you can't survive in campaign or dungeons.Those setups are for endgame and Arena which you shouldn't even think about right now.Also if one character has Shield set that means all characters will have shields at the beginning of every round which is awesome when campaign starts hitting hard.

5.open up all market slots and buy the gear u see with 4-5 stars even if it's green but with %atk,%hp,crit rate,acuracy,speed as main stat.Unless you have some uber 4 stars epic gear with very nice sub stats not worth upgrading it past +12.Don't waste resources to upgrade past +12 anything but 5 stars epics.

6.Don't stack up energy because you lose 20 energy per hour.I seen some guy bragging about having 2k energy stacked up for days...well that's hundreds upon hundreds wasted because no regeneration...Do all the missions,challenges and quests you can because you get decent rewards.

7.Events...try to save shards for summoning event,at least 5kk silver for the upgrading event,and gems to buy refills for the champion leveling event

Right now my arena team is 45k and i'm halfway in the Brutal Campaign without spending a dime.So good luck and have fun.

15 май 2019, 16:1615.05.19

Zen Zombie gave great advice. would focus on your epics. Kael will be good in CB just make sure you get some Acc on him so the poison sticks.

You will get better units over time but you have some good ones to work with for now. Farming for gear, leveling up food to rank up your better units & Beating entire campaign should be your primary focus.
15 май 2019, 19:4415.05.19
15 май 2019, 20:21(отредактировано)

Hey guys, thanks a ton for all the info and advice. I definitely have a good idea of what I should be doing now, and also a much better understanding of things in general. Also thanks SKYE for letting me know energy depletes over time, because I wasn't aware of that at all lol. So much energy wasted. I'll definitely be spending as much as I can from now on.

Also I'm glad you told me Tayrel is so good Zen, I used him for a bit and thought his skills weren't that great, glad I was made aware of how good he actually is. I would have been kicking myself if I found it out much later and just had him on the shelf the entire time lol. 

And sorry for yet another question, but is there any specific way I should be gearing Tayrel set wise since he's gonna be my main champ? Should I just go pure defense? Or should it be defense mixed with something else? 

15 май 2019, 21:0015.05.19
shape430 said:

Hey guys, thanks a ton for all the info and advice. I definitely have a good idea of what I should be doing now, and also a much better understanding of things in general. Also thanks SKYE for letting me know energy depletes over time, because I wasn't aware of that at all lol. So much energy wasted. I'll definitely be spending as much as I can from now on.

Also I'm glad you told me Tayrel is so good Zen, I used him for a bit and thought his skills weren't that great, glad I was made aware of how good he actually is. I would have been kicking myself if I found it out much later and just had him on the shelf the entire time lol. 

And sorry for yet another question, but is there any specific way I should be gearing Tayrel set wise since he's gonna be my main champ? Should I just go pure defense? Or should it be defense mixed with something else? 

I use 2 speed, 4 defense, and he is doing a wonderful job. Def% on chest and gloves. Try get speed, def%, hp%, critrate and accuracy on the substats. Don't worry TOO much about substats yet, but know you should prioritize some over others. Also remember attack does nothing for him. His damage is scaled off of defense!
16 май 2019, 03:5416.05.19
16 май 2019, 03:57(отредактировано)
ZenZombie said:

shape430 said:

I use 2 speed, 4 defense, and he is doing a wonderful job. Def% on chest and gloves. Try get speed, def%, hp%, critrate and accuracy on the substats. Don't worry TOO much about substats yet, but know you should prioritize some over others. Also remember attack does nothing for him. His damage is scaled off of defense!
Ok will do, thanks again for all the help!
16 май 2019, 08:2516.05.19

1. Tips to win on campaign : Use a characters with AoE attack type. Example : Elhain. For the equipment try lifesteal set. Lifesteal combine with AoE attack is very useful. I can win brutal campaign on stage 12 with solo characters by using this method.

2. To make your character stronger you need to get better artifact ( 4-5 star artifact ). You need to farming on Ice Golem / Dragon Dungeon. Keep playing until you get 4-5 star rare / epic artifact. The best artifact is the one with attack / defense / HP / critical % or speed+. 
19 июль 2019, 03:0819.07.19
I was going to say the same thing.  He/she needs to get in some dungeons for some epic and legendary gear.  That 2* common is not going to get him/her far.