Все Категории

Challenges and difficulty level

Поиск
1 март 2019, 18:5301.03.19

Dear community,

for a challenge I tried to get 3*** gloves with attack%. I succeeded getting those with the second diffulty level (suppose it's hard, but I'm not playing the english client). The challenge however did not complete.

Are those challenge quests supposed to be done with difficulty level normal only? There's no description in the challenge goals.

Kind regards

Arthurios
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 март 2019, 20:1701.03.19
Unfortunately yes, same experience here
MariusAdmin
2 март 2019, 09:2102.03.19

Hey, Arthurios! As far as I remember, it did state that the Challenge was done on Normal difficulty only. If that is no longer the case, could you give me a screenshot to pass on to the Dev Team?

On that note, I've also passed some feedback on these Challenges as a lot of players are having troubles. We'll be looking at potential improvements that can be made!

2 март 2019, 20:5602.03.19
Yeah especially 6.1 and 6.3 are a pain i have spent like 1000 energy on these two and still no items. I will give you some pointers on how that would have been solved in other titles. First off change "normal" to "any" difficulty. Secondly, add a counter that when an amount of energy is spent more chances to get that item(e.g. 10/100 per 40 energy spent up to 50/100 up so the user  essentially has 1in 2 or 3  chances to get that challenge requested item). Lastly, if nothing seems to work, option to get it completed through gems spending. Gems should be proportional to challenge difficulty, level of completion and tier(3/8 items should be less costly than 6/8 for instance).  Amount of gems should be something one can make from the mine in a reasonable amount of time. Also the devs shouldn't see this as an opportunity for profit by increasing challenge item acquisition to force users buy gems, rather as a means to help ones having difficulties progressing through particular missions that give them more trouble than should.
20 март 2019, 11:1720.03.19

Well said, Elvarion.

I made the huge mistake of selling the atk% items after the first farm marathon from the challenges on the sewers, as I had not seen that those will become a requirement later on and they were low ranked. 

Having made the 2nd farm marathon today, it took me roughly 100 runs to get the atk% gauntlets, plate and boots.

This is not taking into account the item rank. I got 2* Gauntlets, 4* Chestplate and 2* Boots from the sewers on hard.

Now it asks to get the 3 items on the lowest difficulty at max rank (which has probably the lowest chances to get) with the rarest attribute. Farming is okay, but that's a bit overkill. Took me 3 hours of constantly pushing the replay button to get just the Gauntlets with atk% and again that was on lowest rank at that difficulty. 

I deem the chances as high as getting a legendary champion out of a rare shard - close to none.

Worthy of improvement.

Btw: why sewers on normal at Artifact Challenge 6/10, when most players by then should be close to finishing normal difficulty anyway?

26 март 2019, 17:1826.03.19

This challenge is so hard...

Used about 2k energy for the gloves and still havent got them :/
26 март 2019, 22:5226.03.19

Have completed Champion Challenge 2.8 using 4 level 30+ champions and it won’t give me reward. Support will not answer question.

Artefact challenge 2.8 is almost pointless. I have wanted so much energy trying to get the item. I got 6 different 3* items but never with the  ATk % . Rewards of 75 energy for that much wasted time and energy is enough to make you leave the game and play something that doesn’t deliberately drain your resources in a thinly veiled attempt to get you to spend money.