Все Категории

Fix Arena..

Fix Arena..

Поиск
24 авг. 2018, 16:1124.08.18

Fix Arena..

Getting 1 arena token is shit , put it back to 3... since the change arena is pointless
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent HelenTechnical Support
25 авг. 2018, 10:1525.08.18
Moved to Game Discussion.
27 авг. 2018, 04:3727.08.18

I agree, the arena progression is positively glacial.

But the arena token regen's been sped up quite a bit. Seems like you want more people to jump in and PvP more often and essentially give them a safer space to experiment & practice before facing stiffer competition? Am I somewhere in the ballpark?
MariusAdmin
27 авг. 2018, 09:5527.08.18

Pretty much on point, Maclintok! 

You were also correct in the other thread where you counted the number of medals that can be gained per day, it's more or less the same. Better yet, the coming update will bring a small surprise that will also help out active PvP players! 
29 авг. 2018, 05:1729.08.18

My game freezes every time I try to battle in arena since the patch. Couldn't find a thread for it?

Pixel 2 XL 
29 авг. 2018, 08:1129.08.18

The devs working on it ..

Jonaleth said:

My game freezes every time I try to battle in arena since the patch. Couldn't find a thread for it?

Pixel 2 XL 

29 авг. 2018, 09:1829.08.18

Marius said:

Pretty much on point, Maclintok! 

You were also correct in the other thread where you counted the number of medals that can be gained per day, it's more or less the same. Better yet, the coming update will bring a small surprise that will also help out active PvP players! 

Actually no.

Quantity of gained medals it is not the same.

In past you was able to login once per day (let us say at evening) get 5 tokens (wait 2.5h for the rest 5) and get 30 medals.

Now playing 3h at evening you will get only 8 medals.

MariusAdmin
29 авг. 2018, 14:4229.08.18
Overall, you get 29 medals: 5 Tokens for Purchase an item on the Market Daily Quest + 1 Token restores every hour of the day. And, after yesterday's update, you also get a single Arena Token Refill if you get 180 playtime over the course of the day. So the maximum you can get is 39 Medals in general, which is significantly higher than before. 
29 сент. 2019, 23:2729.09.19
Is anyone else having an issue with the game not progressing to the next level (from Bronze IV to Silver 1)? It’s dropping me back to the beginning of Bronze 4 after 1299 points. 
30 сент. 2019, 08:0030.09.19

ginac1234 said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the game not progressing to the next level (from Bronze IV to Silver 1)? It’s dropping me back to the beginning of Bronze 4 after 1299 points. 

You must check your arena History, maybe you always lose some Def.

Have a nice day

15 нояб. 2019, 06:4115.11.19
I don't know where this post fits but I think you should put a level cap on the arena like bronze tier could be level 1-30 silver could be levels 31-60, gold can be levels 61- 90 and if there is a fourth tier it would be 91- highest level you currently have as an overall cap. They should only consist of your current level for example let's say I have a party of level 20, 15, 10, and 5 I sholud only be matched with opponents that consists of level 1-21 it would make the arena matchs fairer and it would be beneficial especially since one of the daily quests is 5 arena battles. I understand that we should work our ways up in rank but have levels beyond 30 in bronze just makes matching a match more difficult to raise ranks when you'll die immediately even if I have the faster party. Just because I'm faster doesn't necessarily mean I'll win because the opponents party is still more powerful than my party. At least putting a cap gives me more chances to win arena matches knowing that the level cap is on. And yes they are random matches but if you set it to recognize the highest level and the lowest level of the current party then I would most likely have a better chance at accomplishing the daily quest. And yes I understand that if my current party is 31 or higher than I can't use them until silver or gold however I will be more inclined to use other party members to fight in the arena in fact you can put a feature like party formation in which I can choose what party members I use in the game and the arena. I really hope you understand what I mean by this post.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
15 нояб. 2019, 07:5415.11.19

whitewolfphantom13214 said:

I don't know where this post fits but I think you should put a level cap on the arena like bronze tier could be level 1-30 silver could be levels 31-60, gold can be levels 61- 90 and if there is a fourth tier it would be 91- highest level you currently have as an overall cap. They should only consist of your current level for example let's say I have a party of level 20, 15, 10, and 5 I sholud only be matched with opponents that consists of level 1-21 it would make the arena matchs fairer and it would be beneficial especially since one of the daily quests is 5 arena battles. I understand that we should work our ways up in rank but have levels beyond 30 in bronze just makes matching a match more difficult to raise ranks when you'll die immediately even if I have the faster party. Just because I'm faster doesn't necessarily mean I'll win because the opponents party is still more powerful than my party. At least putting a cap gives me more chances to win arena matches knowing that the level cap is on. And yes they are random matches but if you set it to recognize the highest level and the lowest level of the current party then I would most likely have a better chance at accomplishing the daily quest. And yes I understand that if my current party is 31 or higher than I can't use them until silver or gold however I will be more inclined to use other party members to fight in the arena in fact you can put a feature like party formation in which I can choose what party members I use in the game and the arena. I really hope you understand what I mean by this post.

Hello

Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this on.

I will also now close this thread, as it's about 3 months old, if you wish to open another to discuss, please feel free to.

many thanks and good luck
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.