Все Категории

Great Hall Development

Great Hall Development

Поиск
20 авг. 2018, 01:5820.08.18

Great Hall Development

I am just a little confuse in regards to the system behind it.  You can't use silver or gold medals to upgrade the lower level development.  So what is the point of the system? 

I see a few things here

1) Make people hang around bronze forever to get the extra % bonus and receive lower weekly gem rewards.

2) You get to rank up, get more gem rewards by getting there without great hall development.

3) Soon, people are just trading for arena points and it will rending this whole system pointless because it becomes an anti-competition part of the game.

I just question the morality behind this system. 

What do you think?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
MariusAdmin
20 авг. 2018, 08:0720.08.18
Hey, Evilcaocao. You can use either Gold or Silver to perform lower-level upgrades, but at the moment that is not immediately clear in the UI. That is something that will be adjusted to make it more clear for the players, but at the moment you can use two times fewer Silver medals to upgrade something that needs Bronze by default. So 25-50-75, basically. 
20 авг. 2018, 10:4020.08.18

That makes so much more sense lol.

Thank you so much for the clarification Marius! =D

MariusAdmin
20 авг. 2018, 11:2120.08.18

No worries! I admit, I fell for this myself when I started playing and had a moment of "Wait, where the hell am I going to get Bronze medals now?" :D 

You'll see a number of UI improvements in the near future in general, so, hopefully, issues like this are going to become a thing of the past!