Все Категории

List of Buffs and Debuffs

Поиск
OlenkaAdmin
8 авг. 2024, 14:0408.08.24

There are two main types of status effects in RAID: buffs (positive) and debuffs (negative). They can significantly influence the outcome of any battle. Use these buffs and debuffs to strengthen your team or weaken the enemy.

Buffs 

i

Continuous Heal
Heals the target Champion by 7.5% or 15% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their turn.

i

Increase ATK
Increases the Champion’s Battle ATK (current ATK value) by 25% or 50%. 

i

Increase DEF
Increases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30% or 60%. 

i

Increase SPD
Increases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15% or 30%. 

i

Increase C. RATE
Increases the Champion’s C. RATE by 15% or 30%. 

i

Increase C. DMG
Increases the Champion’s C.DMG by 15% or 30%. 

i

Increase ACC
Increases the Champion's Battle ACC by 25% or 50%. 

i

Strengthen
Reduces the value of the received damage by 15% or 25%. 

i

Block Damage
Makes the Champion immune to all forms of damage. 

i

Reflect Damage
The attacker will take back 15% or 30% of the damage dealt. 

i

Ally Protection
The Caster Champion takes 25% or 50% of direct damage inflicted upon the Target Champion. Self-inflicted damage (HP Burn or Poison) does not trigger this effect. Each Champion uses their own DEF value for mitigating damage. 

i

Block Debuffs
While this buff is active, the Champion is immune to all debuffs. Instant negative effects such as Decrease Turn Meter are not affected and work as normal.

i

Revive On Death
If a Champion with this buff dies, he or she will immediately revive with 30% HP and 0% Turn Meter. 

i

Counterattack
When attacked, the Champion with Counterattack buff strikes back at their attacker using their Default Skill. This attack deals 75% of the normal Default Skill damage. Can only counterattack once when attacked with a Multi-hit skill. Does not counterattack in response to the enemy’s own counterattack. Does not count as a Turn. 

i

Shield
The Champion's HP bar is reinforced with a Shield for the indicated number of turns. Damage is calculated as normal, but is first applied to the Shield, unless the attack is stated to ignore Shields. When the Shield buff expires, or the value of the Shield reaches 0, the buff is removed and any further damage is applied as normal.

Note: damage dealt to the Shield does not count as damage dealt to the Champion, so Effects such as Lifesteal do not benefit from it. 

i

Unkillable
The Champion cannot fall below 1 HP when Unkillable buff is active. 

i

Veil
There are two versions of this buff: Veil and Perfect Veil. The Champion under either of these buffs cannot be targeted by the enemy.

If all remaining Champions on a team have an active Veil or Perfect Veil buff, the enemy will not be restricted in targeting a specific Champion.

Veil buffs will be removed when the affected Champion uses an active skill, but Perfect Veil buffs will not be removed. Also, Veil and Perfect Veil buffs decrease incoming damage from area-of-effect skills. Veil reduces incoming damage by 7.5%, and Perfect Veil reduces incoming damage by 15%.

Finally, Veil and Perfect Veil buffs cannot be stolen by an enemy Champion with a skill that allows them to steal buffs. 

i

Increase RES
Increases the Champion's Battle RES by 25% or 50%. 

i

Taunt
If a Champion is under a Taunt buff, enemies can only target that Champion. If there are several Champions under a Taunt buff on the same team, enemies can target any of the Taunting Champions.

When using an AoE attack, only the Champion under the Taunt buff can be targeted, but their allies will still take damage from the AoE attack as normal.

The Provoke debuff has priority over the Taunt buff, meaning a Provoked Champion will still only target the Champion who placed the Provoke debuff on them, rather anyone under a Taunt buff.

In addition, if there is only one Champion under a Taunt buff on a team, it will supersede any other buffs that affect targeting (like Veil and Perfect Veil), meaning a Champion under both Taunt and Veil buffs will be targeted.

However, if there are multiple Champions under Taunt buffs on a team, buffs that affect targeting (like Veil and Perfect Veil) will then take effect to decide who will be targeted. For example, in a situation where two Champions are under Taunt buffs, but one of them is also under a Veil buff, the Champion under only Taunt will be targeted, whereas the Champion under Taunt and Veil will not.

The Taunt buff cannot be spread, and its duration cannot be increased. It can be stolen, removed, and its duration can be decreased. 

i

Intercept
The Intercept buff will block any attempt to place a crowd control debuff on a Champion, even if it is specified in the enemy's skill that the debuff itself cannot be blocked. This includes Stun, Sleep, Freeze, Provoke, Fear, True Fear, Petrification, and Sheep debuffs.

A Champion can receive multiple stacks of the Intercept buff. Each Intercept stack will block one attempt at placing a crowd control debuff. After the attempt, one Intercept stack will be removed. The Intercept buff has no duration, and therefore cannot have its duration increased or decreased. The Intercept buff also cannot be spread to ally Champions.

If a crowd control debuff is placed on a Champion that has an Intercept stack and the Block Debuffs buff, an Intercept stack will not be removed. However, if a crowd control debuff that cannot be blocked is placed on a Champion with both Intercept and Block Debuffs, an Intercept stack will be removed.

If a crowd control debuff that can be blocked is placed on a Champion who is immune to that debuff, an Intercept stack won't be removed. However, if a crowd control debuff that cannot be blocked is placed on a Champion who is immune to that debuff, an Intercept stack will be removed.

If a Champion is under an Intercept buff, and another Intercept buff with less stacks than the Champion currently has is placed on them, the number of Intercept stacks on the Champion remains unchanged.

If a Champion steals an Intercept buff from an enemy, they will also steal as many Intercept stacks as the initial Champion had when the buff was stolen. 

i

Rage
While active, the Rage buff increases the damage the Minotaur deals by 400%. Once the Rage buff expires, the Minotaur will become Dazed, and will receive a Dazed debuff for 1 turn. While active, the Dazed debuff increases the damage the Minotaur receives by 200%.

Once the Dazed debuff expires, the Minotaur will once again receive a Rage buff for 3 turns, starting the cycle over. These buffs and debuffs cannot be blocked or removed by Skills that remove debuffs. 

i

Eternal Rage
The Eternal Rage buff increases Iragoth's SPD and causes Iragoth to ignore Unkillable, Block Damage, Shield buffs and ignore 50% of the target's DEF when attacking. 

i

Life Barrier
Life Barrier is a buff that grants the recipient additional HP beyond their MAX HP. It cannot be removed, stolen, or have its duration increased or decreased. Skills that scale damage based on a Shield's value will count the Life Barrier buff as a Shield.

Life Barrier has the highest priority of any buff, and will be placed on top of effects such as Digestion. In order to remove effects such as Digestion, the Life Barrier must first be removed by damage.

If the Life Barrier is not removed when its duration ends, the Hydra Head's HP will be fully restored. Removing the Life Barrier will place a Stun debuff on the Hydra Head for 1 turn. 

i

Poison Cloud
Poison Cloud buff blocks damage from Poison debuffs.

If a Champion got an HP Burn debuff before the Poison Cloud was applied, then the effects of the Poison Cloud won't work, but the buff itself will not be removed. It's not affected by the Steal Buff, Remove Buff, Spread Buff, Increase Buff Duration, Decrease Buff Duration effects. 

i

Stone Skin
Stone Skin buff decreases the damage (except the damage received from Bombs and HP Burn), removes all debuffs except Bombs and HP Burn, gives Immunity to all debuffs except Bombs and HP Burn. Also, it gives additional Stone Skin HP.

A Champion with the Stone Skin is immune to the Decrease MAX HP and Decrease Turn Meter Effects. 

i

Vengeance
Increases the damage inflicted by the Head of Wrath by 300%.

It is activated automatically once the Head of Wrath receives 15 hits. The hits are shown on the Vengeance counter.

The Head of Wrath deals increased damage twice: right after the buff was activated and on its next turn.

This buff can't be removed, stolen, or spread. Also, its duration can't be increased or decreased. 

i

Serpent's Will
Serpent's Will buff reduces all damage a new Head takes by 75%.

It starts working once the dead Head is transformed into a new Head and is active until the new Head makes its first move.

This buff can't be removed, stolen, or spread. Also, its duration can't be increased or decreased. 

i

Bone Armor
A Champion starts each Round with a number of Bone Armor stacks. Each Bone Armor stack decreases the damage the recipient receives from a single hit, then disappears. A Champion can have a maximum of 3 Bone Armor stacks at one time. 

i

Lightning Orb
Whenever an enemy receives a buff or has their Turn Meter filled, places one Lightning Orb stack on this Champion.

When activated, a Lightning Orb stack randomly protects one other active buff from being removed, stolen, or transferred. After activation, the Lightning Orb stack disappears. A Champion can have a maximum of 3 Lightning Orb stacks at one time.

Whenever a Champion with 3 Lightning Orb stacks hits enemy targets, inflicts Bonus Damage to them based on their MAX HP. Bonus Damage can occur on each hit of a Skill, but does not count as an extra hit. After the Bonus Damage is applied, all active Lightning Orb stacks are removed from this Champion. 

i

Eclipse
Only Amius the Lunar Archon can place this buff on himself. When placed, Amius will transform into his Alternate Form. When the buff expires, Amius will transform back to his Base Form.

Debuffs 

i

Poison
Damages the target Champion by 2,5% or 5% of their MAX HP at the beginning of their Turn. This damage is not affected by any other effects except Poison Sensitivity debuff, and only scales per Target’s MAX HP. Block Damage blocks it. If the Target Champion has a Shield, Poison damage will be applied to the Shield first. 

i

Bomb
When Bomb debuff expires, the affected Champion suffers direct damage that ignores their DEF value. The damage inflicted by the bomb scales per the Stat indicated in the skill description. 

i

Decrease ATK
Decreases the Champion’s Battle ATK by 25% or 50%. 

i

Decrease DEF
Decreases the Champion’s Battle DEF by 30% or 60%. 

i

Decrease SPD
Decreases the Champion’s Battle SPD by 15% or 30%. 

i

Decrease ACC
Reduces the Champion’s Battle ACC by 25% or 50%. 

i

Decrease С. DMG
Decreases the current value of the Champion's Critical Damage by 15% or 25%. 

i

Decrease C. RATE
Decreases the current value of the Champion's Critical Rate by 15% or 30%. 

i

Stun
The Champion with Stun debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while Stun is active. 

i

Freeze
The Champion with Freeze debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while this debuff is active. The Champion only receives 75% of incoming damage. 

i

Sleep
The Champion with this debuff is unable to act X Turns. Cooldowns are not refreshed while Sleep is active. Continuous Heal, Poisons, and HP Burn work as normal while the Champion is asleep, so do any Passive Skills that heal the Champion.
This debuff can be removed from the target by inflicting any kind of active damage (except the turn when the Sleep debuff was placed). 

i

Block Active Skills
The Block Active Skills debuff prevents a Champion from using any of their active skills, other than their default skill. A Champion under a Block Active Skills debuff will still have their cooldowns reduced as normal. 

i

Block Passive Skills
Block Passive Skills debuff blocks activation of Champion's passive skills. This debuff cannot block passive skills which marked as unblockable.

i

Provoke
Champions under a Provoke debuff can only attack the enemy that applied the Provoke debuff to them. A Champion attacking while under a Provoke debuff can only use their default skill. 

i

Fear
There are two versions of this debuff: Fear and True Fear.

When a Champion with Fear Debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate, and the Champion will lose their turn.

When a Champion with True Fear debuff attempts to use a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill will not activate, and the Champion will lose their turn. The skill they attempted to use will go on cooldown. 

i

Heal Reduction
Any healing received by the Champion with Heal Reduction debuff is reduced by 50% or 100%. 

i

Block Revive
This debuff blocks Revive effects. The Block Revive debuff cannot be blocked. Valid throughout the battle. 

i

Block Buffs
All buffs that are applied to the Champion with this debuff are automatically blocked and have no effect. 

i

Weaken
Increases damage received by the Target Champion by 15% or 25%. 

i

Leech
Any Champion that attacks a Champion with Leech debuff heals for 18% of inflicted damage. 

i

HP Burn
When a Champion under a HP Burn debuff starts their turn, they and all their allies take damage equal to 3% of their individual MAX HP. There can only be one HP Burn debuff active on a Champion at a time. 

i

Poison Sensitivity
Poison Sensitivity debuff increases the damage taken from the Poison debuff by the recipient. It increases the damage taken by 25 or 50%. 

i

Hex
Champions under Hex debuffs take damage whenever their allies do. The damage from Hex debuffs ignores Champions' DEF. The original targets all take full damage.

Champions under Hex debuffs take 2% of AoE damage inflicted on their allies, and 10% of single-target damage inflicted on their allies.

Champions under Hex debuffs only take extra damage from direct attacks on their allies, not lasting effects (like buffs or debuffs) - for example, damage from Poison, HP Burn, Bomb debuffs, Reflect Damage buffs, etc. 

i

Decrease RES
Decrease RES debuff decreases the Champion's Battle RES by 25% or 50%. 

i

Dazed
While active, the Rage buff increases the damage the Minotaur deals by 400%. Once the Rage buff expires, the Minotaur will become Dazed, and will receive a Dazed debuff for 1 turn. While active, the Dazed debuff increases the damage the Minotaur receives by 200%.

Once the Dazed debuff expires, the Minotaur will once again receive a Rage buff for 3 turns, starting the cycle over. These buffs and debuffs cannot be blocked or removed by Skills that remove debuffs. 

i

Decapitated
Increases damage taken by the Head that was cut off by 200%. It is active for as long as the Head is dead.

Decapitated debuff can't be removed; its duration can't be increased or decreased. 

i

Petrification
A Champion under a Petrification debuff will have all of their buffs removed, and be unable to take their next turn.

When under a Petrification debuff, a Champion will be unable to receive buffs, and is susceptible to receiving more debuffs. Instant effects do not work on Champions under a Petrification debuff, except for the Remove Debuff effect.

Finally, while under a Petrification debuff, a Champion will only receive 40% of any incoming damage. However, incoming damage from Bomb debuffs is increased by 300%. 

i

Pain Link
The Pain Link debuff causes the affected Champion to receive a percentage of all damage received by the enemy who placed this debuff. The enemy receives 100% of the damage inflicted to them.

The amount of damage received depends on the enemy who placed the debuff. If it was the Head of Suffering, then the Pain Link debuff causes the affected Champion to receive 15% of all damage received by the Head of Suffering. If it was placed by an enemy Champion, the percentage of damage received will be specified in that Champion's skill description.

The Pain Link debuff can be blocked or removed, and can have its duration increased or decreased. Receiving a Pain Link debuff will awaken Champions under a Sleep debuff.

If a Champion is under both a Pain Link debuff and a Block Damage buff, they won't receive any damage from the Pain Link debuff. 

i

Smite
Champions under the Smite debuff will be hit by a meteorite when they use an Active Skill. The meteorite inflicts damage equal to 25% of the affected Champion's MAX HP, and will also inflict damage to all other enemy Champions equal to 5% of their MAX HP.

Only one Smite debuff can be active per team at any point. 

i

Ironbrand
The Ironbrand debuff does nothing on its own, but it will increase the damage dealt by the Iron Twins' Doomsday Machine skill. Damage from this skill is increased according to the duration of any Ironbrand debuffs currently active on each Champion. The higher the duration of an Ironbrand debuff, the greater the damage that Doomsday Machine will do. Ironbrand cannot be blocked or removed, but it can be resisted. 

i

Sheep
Champions under Sheep debuffs lose access to their normal skills, and can only use the following Sheep skill:

Attacks 1 enemy. Any ally Sheep will join this attack. Has a 50% chance of removing the Sheep debuff from this Champion after attacking. Whenever a Sheep debuff expires or the Sheep is defeated, the affected Champion will return to battle with 50% HP. 

i

Enfeeble
Champions under an Enfeeble debuff can only land weak hits, unless stated otherwise in a skill description. 

i

Seal
There are two versions of this debuff: Seal and Master Seal.

The Seal debuff blocks effects from Gear Sets and Masteries, except stat boosts granted by Artifacts and Accessories, as well as Masteries that only boost stats like Blade Disciple, Flawless Execution etc.

Master Seal is an enhanced version of this debuff, which additionally blocks the effects from Blessings, except stat boosts.

The Seal and Master Seal debuffs don't block effects that were activated before these debuffs were placed

Miscellaneous 

i

Mark of the Hydra
Marks one Champion who will be affected by the Devouring Skill. This effect can't be removed, and its duration can't be decreased. It cannot be blocked or resisted, and ignores Perfect Veil and Veil buffs.

The Mark of the Hydra is placed irrespective of the number of debuffs on the Champion.

If a Champion has a Taunt buff, the Mark of the Hydra can only be placed on that Champion. If one Champion has a Taunt buff, and another has the Mark of the Hydra debuff, then devouring will not happen until the Taunt buff expires or is removed. 

i

Digesting
At the start of a Hydra battle, one Champion will receive a Mark of the Hydra debuff with a 20-turn countdown. Once the countdown expires, the marked Champion will be devoured by the Head that moves next.

After devouring the marked Champion, the Hydra Head will begin digesting them and a 5-turn countdown will begin. If enough damage is dealt to the digesting Hydra Head before the countdown ends, the devoured Champion will be set free and return to the battle. If the countdown expires, the Champion will be consumed and cannot be revived or return to the battle. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.