All Categories

Ressources vs building time

Search
Dec 7, 2020, 04:5912/07/20
11/16/20

Hey again forum!

Im currently sitting on 9 mill influence points. My palace is 21 and Im pulling over 3 mill ressources per time I send out all my troops. My issue is that some of the buildings takes weeks to build. 

Example: Mead Hall 21: Roughly 15 mill ressources - but it takes 2 weeks and 1 day to build

I pull almost 15 mill ressources per day. Which means that I have endless ressources I guess? 

I have constantly research and training going as well.

What can I do differently? Ive maximized unit/building and research production time via my hero lvling upgrades. Im also trying to upgrade my manors to the max to keep training as fast.

Is there really no way for me to up the production speed? It's boarderline absurd I have to wait 2 weeks for one building

Regard

//itsKrum

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2020, 15:0612/07/20
Dec 7, 2020, 16:02(edited)
11/30/17

Increasing the amount of resources you have is not going to help you build things any faster if its the buildings completion times  thats holding you up.

You say that you have maximised  the amount of building reductions that you can ,but I ask have you really?

If so then you are stuck with the long building times, which I then believe can only be reduced by gold or own boosts (basic time, intial time reduction and double builder ) or game bonus boosts.

Further, 9 million influence is not a lot and neither is  access  to 15 millions  worth of resources , as its not only the building times that rise astronmomically, but the amout of resources required for other  things besides buildings.

Dec 8, 2020, 20:5212/08/20
11/16/20

I have "Building" in economy research fully upgraded. In my hero lvl stuff Building I and Building II is maxed. There's no Building III.

I have no idea where else I can lower my building production time. 

Im currently waiting 12 weeks for my Palace lvl 22 to be finished and thats including 35% building speed 10 min bonus item thingy.

12 weeks? Thats .... absurd. Its far more likely that Im done playing the game in 12 weeks. Like what the actual fuck.

Dec 9, 2020, 02:1712/09/20
11/30/17

You are right there is no  building level 111 there.

Who knows how you will feel about quitting in 12 weeks time.

As you are struggling with completion times now, unless you learn and play a better strategy this struggle is only going to intensify, and increase the potential for quitting sooner (which is probably the best option anyone can perform) rather than later, after realising exactly whats required.

The completion times of all classes start to rise rapidly, (months and years I believe) as do the necessary quantities of raw materials, alongside the introduction of new must have items for higher levels of progress. 

Though this information can be found elsewhere on the internet, ( in game they craftily do not tell you what the future holds).  

Are you in a clan? If not you are hampered.

You are also hampered if you are, and no one is helping you.

The game is a bit like the tortoise and the hare story, just because you can do something immediatly, it doesnt mean its the best time to do it.

If you really want to stay around long term.

There are options which you appear to have currently overlooked 

Dec 9, 2020, 08:4212/09/20
11/16/20

Im intrigued. Options I have currently overlooked? What exactly are you speaking of

Dec 9, 2020, 18:1512/09/20
12/06/19

Theres gear for your Hero and Shaman that will reduce building times. Also training times, Knowledge upgrade times too. Use those and it will help. There are boosts to use BEFORE you start the upgrades that will reduce the times also. 

12 weeks for a building is actually nothing. You have NO idea whats coming if you think thats too long to wait. I have buildings as we speak that will take another 169 and 148 weeks to finish. (they have been upgrading for 2 months already and I took a significant portion of time off with the pre-upgrade boosts too) Get boosts and apply a few at a time if you can't finish them off at once. Do some achievements, get gold and upgrade with that when possible. The higher your Palace level the more help you can get from your Clan too. 

Many many ways to reduce building/upgrade/knowledge/training time. As you learn more about the game you will use them automatically without even thinking about them.

Dec 20, 2020, 06:3512/20/20
08/24/17

You need to get legendary building gear and learning gear.

You need to be in a clan with a bank, to help each other out.

You need to produce 1 resource (and silver of course), so torch all the others and make yourself a 1 resource town. 50M of your resource a day is a good start.

As you get bigger, you will realize that silver is the only resource that is really your limiting factor- you need huge sums for knowledge and building past level 31. You will also be short on bronze and gold nuggets as you get bigger.

Just stick with the game, and keep growing!