All Categories

How to enter events

How to enter events

Search
Apr 26, 2020, 18:4204/26/20
04/25/20

How to enter events

I have only been here for 2 days. How do I enter events and complete tasks for that event?

Thanks for any help

topgun2255
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2020, 20:0304/26/20
Apr 26, 2020, 20:36(edited)
01/31/18

Are you in a clan?

If not you will be restricted to personal events.

If its a new kingdom it will take a while for the kingdom events to start, if they have started you will need to be in a clan to compete in them.

#Back to the opening question.

Read what it asks you to do and do it .

e.g.

Attack invaders, these are characters on the map, you send the hero out on attack mode,you need sufficient energy for each hit.

Yield resource 'x', go to the correct tile with any troops you have.

Kill troops,  this isn't as straight forward as it seems,it involves attacking other players un-shielded town,attacking resource tiles occupied by another players army, or getting them to attack you.

It is easy to loose more than you win, as the opposition maybe stronger than you. 

And so on, ask again if necessary.

Did you watch the tutorial when you started playing?

It used to be compulsory, but i think its optional now, and possibly different to what it used to be and so I don't know how helpful it is with the above actions.

I have just had a look at the events currently running, you should be able to do some of the things in all three of them.

The things I missed are 

Train troops, which is just increasing the size of your army,  at this stage of the game,don't make more than you can feed.

Increase influence , this is just make more buildings, and learn more knowledge, which may sound boring , but is very important.