All Categories

snowikings

snowikings

Search
Jan 6, 2020, 15:2801/06/20
09/17/17

snowikings

why is it that they dont show up anymore an wenthey do u cant att , also how do u get these bank offers i keep seeing my acct is growing but these paks arent even enough to start the smalles of upgrades
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 6, 2020, 15:5201/06/20
01/11/17

srlscott said:

why is it that they dont show up anymore an wenthey do u cant att , also how do u get these bank offers i keep seeing my acct is growing but these paks arent even enough to start the smalles of upgrades

Dear srlscott,

We understand your concern about the packages. Please note, that all packages in the Bank are offered individually for players. The selection is carried out automatically, and it solely depends on the player's gaming habits. Unfortunately, there is no way we can influence this process. Please be patient, and you will definitely find the offer you want. Also, don't miss the opportunity of buying our sales packs that come around in the Bank. 

Also, please note that Snowiking appear in the game for a certain time period and their amount is restricted. Invaders are distributed across the Global Map. After destroying the Invader the Invader's Lair doesn't appear. 

In order not to miss them on the map, follow up the Events section in the game and news in our official community:
https://www.facebook.com/VikingsWarOfClans

If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Enjoy the game!

Jan 6, 2020, 16:1701/06/20
04/07/17
You have to refresh your game when the time is for them to come out ... otherwise you will not see them ...
Jan 6, 2020, 16:2301/06/20
09/17/17
doesnt work and as for bank offers im lucky to see 2 holiday packs a year