All Categories

Champion Pass Has Arrived

Champion Pass Has Arrived

Lords and Ladies,

A brand new feature has come to Stormfall: the Champion Battle Pass! You can find it in a new sub-tab under the Undead tab in the Champion Window.

The Champion Pass is a Seasonal Event where spending Champion Energy to attack the Undead or the Corrupted will earn you progress towards completing new Champion Pass Levels. Earn Champion Pass Levels, and you will receive valuable Rewards.

With a Royal Champion Pass, you'll gain even more Rewards, as well as unique Special Bonuses.

Some of the Rewards and Bonuses include:
- Season Bank: Any Emeralds or Energy you spend during a Season will be stored in the Season Bank until it reaches capacity. When the Season ends, you'll get back a portion of the resources you banked.
- Extra Slots in Group Undead Hunts: you will be able to get up to 10 more Slots for Group Hunts, for a total of 20 Slots.
- Energy Capacity Increase: you will be able to increase your Energy Capacity by 150, for a total of 250 Energy Capacity.

Once you reach Level 30 while holding a Royal Champion Pass, every level you earn after that will get you a Champion Chest. Champion Chests include valuable Resources and other extra Rewards. You can get an unlimited number of Chests this way, as long as you keep earning levels.

Ready your Champions, and get all you can from the Champion Battle Pass!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Feb 10, 2021, 08:2202/10/21
Feb 10, 2021, 08:2902/10/21
02/20/17

Hi there :-)
Thank you very much for all the new things and making the game even more fun :-)
Greetings everyone :-) 

Feb 10, 2021, 14:0702/10/21
07/01/18

is there an indicator/guage that shows how much energy/emeralds have been used and how much is in the season bank?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 11, 2021, 14:0202/11/21
05/21/19
Fallout

Hi there :-)
Thank you very much for all the new things and making the game even more fun :-)
Greetings everyone :-) 

Glad to see you're happy, my Lord! 🤗

Feb 16, 2021, 14:0702/16/21
02/20/17

Unlimited prizes - really ?? with every level completed the amount required to complete the next goes up and it will not take long before further prizes become unobtainable to players for the month. 

It does make a change that you actually have to work at this to make gains rather than simply throwing more money at it.  However I feel given the poor payouts I have recieved thus far from the chests that the increase in the amount of energy that needs to be used to clear each successive level could've been set far lower and I am sure everyone else who has bought the pass would appreciate this being readressed by your team. Readdressing this issue would I feel encourage people to both purchase future passes and recommend them to fellow players.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 17, 2021, 12:0202/17/21
Feb 17, 2021, 12:02(edited)
05/21/19
StormTrooper

Unlimited prizes - really ?? with every level completed the amount required to complete the next goes up and it will not take long before further prizes become unobtainable to players for the month. 

It does make a change that you actually have to work at this to make gains rather than simply throwing more money at it.  However I feel given the poor payouts I have recieved thus far from the chests that the increase in the amount of energy that needs to be used to clear each successive level could've been set far lower and I am sure everyone else who has bought the pass would appreciate this being readressed by your team. Readdressing this issue would I feel encourage people to both purchase future passes and recommend them to fellow players.

Thanks for your feedback, my Lord! At the moment we don't plan to decrease the requirements. We'll keep an eye on this feature, though. In case we see it's needed, we'll consider it. Cheers! 

Feb 17, 2021, 21:1002/17/21
01/05/16

Hello Plarium.

Be advised there seems to be problems logging on as league members. I've been a league member for over two years, yet recently when I log on the game doesn't recognize that I am in a league, suggesting I join one or create one. This problem deprives me of participating in league events; I refresh over and over, trying to get the game to recognize that I am in a league. Please work to fix this obvious glitch; I've read in chat room others have gone thru the same thing. Getting to be too complicated to bother trying anymore; I don't log on to constantly refresh trying to play a game; I'll go elsewhere to game and others will leave also, I believe.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 24, 2021, 11:2302/24/21
05/21/19
Dutchman

Hello Plarium.

Be advised there seems to be problems logging on as league members. I've been a league member for over two years, yet recently when I log on the game doesn't recognize that I am in a league, suggesting I join one or create one. This problem deprives me of participating in league events; I refresh over and over, trying to get the game to recognize that I am in a league. Please work to fix this obvious glitch; I've read in chat room others have gone thru the same thing. Getting to be too complicated to bother trying anymore; I don't log on to constantly refresh trying to play a game; I'll go elsewhere to game and others will leave also, I believe.

Hello, my Lord! Could you please update the game and try it again? It should be fine now. Let me know the result, please. Thanks!