Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
DariaCommunity Manager
May 31, 2024, 07:4105/31/24
10/31/22

The Most Active Archon

Greetings, Archons!

Seeing how many experienced players we have on our forum, we’ve decided to introduce a new monthly activity.

From now on, we’ll be choosing the most active Archon on the forum for the past month and reward its author with 5,000 Drachmas! 

Feel free to communicate and show your expertise as before. We’ll monitor our forum and choose the winner together with our mod team at the end of the month.

The winner will be announced here on the last Thursday of the month (unless it’s a day off or a bank holiday).

Let’s get the ball rolling!

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2024, 08:0905/31/24
01/31/18

The Most helpful and active member of the Forum for May

⭐The most helpful Archon of the forum👍

Greetings, Archons!                                                                                                                                                          

👌Following our fine tradition, we select the most helpful  Archon from our members of the Sparta War of Empires forum on the last Thursday of each month. So, for this  Thursday we selected the helpful post from spu-clkpogodi-revenge.       

i

👍Good Job archon. Please send me your platform, server, and coordinates; a CM will add 5000 drachmas to your Sparta account!     

Sep 18, 2024, 18:34Yesterday
Yesterday

Congratulations on a well deserved win! Great job, keep up the good work!