game not working correctly

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 30, 2020, 17:4705/30/20
01/28/15

My entire coalition  word wide  all are having tremendous problems  not only in the game app but same problems on the old platform on internet   nothing loading right  points scored are not reflected  hanging up  sit for 2 minutes waiting for our troops to attack a persian position  its just silly  the only thing coming up quick is plarium trying to sell us packages to spend more $$$$   I spend enough that I expect the game to work  at l;east in one platform or the other  I know for a fact that 12 of us are having the problem  I can not believe its all 12 of their computers in different states and different countries    so  how about having an engineer come, in on Saturday and fix the mess   and now you want me to prove I'm not a robot     geez  guys i spend enough on this game  way too much for the product   I think all these neat little add ons have been done by a programer who doesn't go back and play the game  this only started a few weeks ago after you guys added the NEW AND IMPROVED      It might be new  it is NOT    N O T improved   
Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2020, 20:0405/30/20
11/05/15
need to know which platform and server you are on please