Timers going negative

Timers going negative

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 19, 2020, 11:5205/19/20
10/28/16

Timers going negative

Despite searching I cannot find how to submit a bug report. I've noticed that when I leave my Windows 10 desktop with the Plarium Spara War of Empires app active, and return some minutes later that tactive quests no longer offer he option to claim as when the count-down clock reaches zero it just turns negative and keeps going. I am using curren version of 64 bit Chrome.

Here is a screen dump showing the bug. I then I have to go to a different screen and return to the completed task which usually allows me to claim and do the next quest. If I leave the game running unattended for a couple of hours it can take several minutes for the app to continue from where I left off as it appears to have written huge amounts of data to the HDD and is presumably rolling it back. Link below:

https://prnt.sc/sjma2g

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2020, 12:1605/19/20
10/15/15

Hello

It's a known bug and they're trying to correct it, it's complicated because that mistake doesn't always happen.

While the solution you found is fixed, do another task and come back to collect it, it's the one I use and I don't know another one.

Hola

Es un fallo conocido y estan intentando corregirlo, es complicado ya que no siempre ocurre ese error.

Mientras se arregla la solucion que encontraste, hacer otra tarea y volver para cobrarlo, es la que utilizo yo y no conozco otra.