Glitches

Glitches

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 30, 2020, 01:2203/30/20
08/30/16

Glitches

After doing some Elysians, when then doing Persian Positions, the troop power indicators show "0", zero, zilch. Necessitates a hard restart in order for the numbers to show up.

Also, it is exceeding annoying that, in the battle reports, clicking to delete a completed battle far too often results in the deletion of an incoming report. This is true nonsense, junk, that doing one thing causes the loss of another, not connected thing. Who sits there with a timer to watch for this or that report to come in? No one, that's who. Simply clicking delete for a report already read should NOT result in the deletion of a report NOT yet read. This aspect is really a dumb implementation and is easily corrected. It is exceeding annoying also the jumpy way new reports come in when one is reviewing an already received report. In fact, it is downright hokey and idiotic. If I have emails, decide to delete one, that does not affect any incoming emails that might arrive same moment I click to delete another email. Why doesn't this junk work like that? The time constraints you built into the game are really annoying. Certain I am not the only player to point this out. What I want to do, is NOT dependent on what I am going to do. Fix this nonsense!
Views
Comments