All Categories

collecting "sarissophoroi" EP doesn't work !!!!!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 6, 2019, 22:2512/06/19
07/30/16

hello , community !!

1. server: the Glorious valley ; city = x: 2121 , y: 2115

2. server: the ridge of Epirus ; city = x: -64 , y: -140

Yes , it is sorry to say , but the payouts for "persians positions" show a big BUG , because the payout's are more "spartanian Promacho" loading.

here , on "the Glorious Valley" server the differents between "Promacho" EP and "sarissophoroi" EP are over 700K "EP"- points. On the "cavallry" type isn't the problem so big. Only on "phalanx" type.

i have no chance to make up leeway "sarissophoroi" EP ,because the payout's are as follow: 80% Promacho , 20% Sarissophoroi (when you look only on "phalanx" type , what you get).

On the "the Ridge of Epirus" server it is much , much more !!! 

the payout's of "phalanx" ("cavallry" type differents is no Problem) is : 90% Promachos and 10% Sarissophoroi !!!

i want collect "EP" , but without "sarissophoroi" soldiers it will doesn't work !!! without soldiers you can't collect any points.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2019, 11:4412/11/19
10/30/19

Rodrigo said:

hello , community !!

1. server: the Glorious valley ; city = x: 2121 , y: 2115

2. server: the ridge of Epirus ; city = x: -64 , y: -140

Yes , it is sorry to say , but the payouts for "persians positions" show a big BUG , because the payout's are more "spartanian Promacho" loading.

here , on "the Glorious Valley" server the differents between "Promacho" EP and "sarissophoroi" EP are over 700K "EP"- points. On the "cavallry" type isn't the problem so big. Only on "phalanx" type.

i have no chance to make up leeway "sarissophoroi" EP ,because the payout's are as follow: 80% Promacho , 20% Sarissophoroi (when you look only on "phalanx" type , what you get).

On the "the Ridge of Epirus" server it is much , much more !!! 

the payout's of "phalanx" ("cavallry" type differents is no Problem) is : 90% Promachos and 10% Sarissophoroi !!!

i want collect "EP" , but without "sarissophoroi" soldiers it will doesn't work !!! without soldiers you can't collect any points.

Hi!

I am not sure I got your point quite straight. According to the game's mechanics, Elysian Positions require the Elysian troops only. As a reward, you may get the Elysian troops and the following bonuses e.g. experience points, ranking points, etc.

In order to check this issue further, please enclose the screenshots of the battle reports.