unit automatically selected

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 20, 2019, 08:4509/20/19
09/25/16

unit automatically selected

Hello,

This is a bug that has been going on for a long time but I've paid a closer attention to it only lately and I've seen it happen several times right under my eyes : when selecting troops to send on a PP, some 2 seconds after picking a primus ordinis, my minotaur is also suddenly selected even though I am nowhere near clicking on it. So before I send my units, I need to check on the total number of units selected to make sure it's the number I'm expecting because my minotaur might have been selected with the rest and it is a problem because the units I picked reinforce the minotaur first, depriving me of the free units earned from losses among the units which were supported by the primus ordinis.

Hopefully you will understand that message :p

Has anyone noticed that before ?

(yes I am sure, I remember it happening some 10 times, 3 of which while I was paying close attention to it : I saw a minotaur being suddenly selected)
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Sep 22, 2019, 08:5509/22/19
05/10/19

lefeubleu said:

Hello,

This is a bug that has been going on for a long time but I've paid a closer attention to it only lately and I've seen it happen several times right under my eyes : when selecting troops to send on a PP, some 2 seconds after picking a primus ordinis, my minotaur is also suddenly selected even though I am nowhere near clicking on it. So before I send my units, I need to check on the total number of units selected to make sure it's the number I'm expecting because my minotaur might have been selected with the rest and it is a problem because the units I picked reinforce the minotaur first, depriving me of the free units earned from losses among the units which were supported by the primus ordinis.

(yes I am sure, I remember it happening some 10 times, 3 of which while I was paying close attention to it : I saw a minotaur being suddenly selected)

Hello,

Thanks for your report. Please note that sometimes such an issue may arise because of the page full upload. You could've pressed the right button, but in a moment when the troops' page wasn't fully loaded (something might have 'jumped'). In case this problem occurs constantly, try to perform these troubleshooting steps
Let me know if that helped.
Sep 24, 2019, 17:0809/24/19
09/23/15

lefeubleu said:

Hello,

You need to record this if you can , I know is impossible to predict when is happening.

Please if you have such evidence can you pm me ?

I am interested in this particular issue as if happens to other players it may be a bug of some sort so for that reason I want to make sure if is one needs to get sorted asap.