Unit selection for coalition attacks does not work

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 18, 2019, 04:0009/18/19
02/25/16

The unit selection screen for coalition attacks only allows you to select defensive units from the coalition units in your city

See screenshot... only defensive & Elysian units appear when selecting coalition member's unit at your city even if the selection box says "offensive units"

https://gyazo.com/add473ca12825049c342bebde603d8cc

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 20, 2019, 10:5709/20/19
01/31/18
Mikalosos said:

The unit selection screen for coalition attacks only allows you to select defensive units from the coalition units in your city

See screenshot... only defensive & Elysian units appear when selecting coalition member's unit at your city even if the selection box says "offensive units"

https://gyazo.com/add473ca12825049c342bebde603d8cc

hello Mikalos it isn't a bug . It is like this since the beginning. When we choose the coalition attack option all units from our teammates which are stationed in our city showed as offensive units .You have to check your battle reports to see who teammate has sent you his offensive units so you will choose his units from the option .the reason we see all units from our teammates  as offensive even they are defensive  units  is that because we might want to choose some defensive units to reinforce the  conquered pantheon right away .A lot of coalitions exchanging friendly downgrades so this option helps them very much to  conquer and reinforce at same time 

Oct 1, 2019, 06:3110/01/19
10/27/15

Hello 

For some reason I am just unable to select members to send coalition attacks. I go to the pan / capital i want to attack, click attack.  once the box comes i click on coal attack to select the members, press confirm and then select my troops and press send, but only my troops are sent and not the members.

Are there any setting I should be aware of.  

Assistance would be appreciated.

thanks

crix

Oct 1, 2019, 10:1710/01/19
10/15/15
crixcus HBG said:

Hello 

For some reason I am just unable to select members to send coalition attacks. I go to the pan / capital i want to attack, click attack.  once the box comes i click on coal attack to select the members, press confirm and then select my troops and press send, but only my troops are sent and not the members.

Are there any setting I should be aware of.  

Assistance would be appreciated.

thanks

crix

Hola amigo te falta un pasó: cuando confirmas lo que haces realmente es poder seleccionar la topa de esos compañeros, ahora en la ventana del consejo de guerra puedes seleccionar la tropa de esos compañeros que esta en tu ciudad asi como la tuya que estara en la acropolis. Espero esto sea la explicación a tu problema y no se trate de un bug, ya nos diras.
Oct 2, 2019, 05:3310/02/19
10/27/15

Thanks Elias.  I think i have figured it out as per your message.  

best regards,

crixcus

Oct 2, 2019, 11:4110/02/19
10/15/15
Crixcus asi da gusto, gracias a ti y a los jugadores como tu