how to delete a ballista

how to delete a ballista

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 25, 2023, 22:2906/25/23
06/22/15

how to delete a ballista

Some time ago I purchased a level 1 ballista and put it on a tower in my Elysian city. Now I find there is no way to upgrade or delete the ballista as it coannot be clicked on. I then thought that perhaps I could solve this issue by deleting the tower and starting over. But no, I get the message that the tower cannot be deleted until I remove all the defensive emplacements on it. Please help me to either upgrade or delete this ballista.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2023, 03:5906/27/23
Jun 28, 2023, 19:05(edited)
01/31/18

Hello. I don't know why you want to delete your Ballista, but if you are sure of it, you can follow my screenshot. Just be sure that the arrow is pointing at your ballista and not at your tower.

i

Jun 28, 2023, 11:3806/28/23
Jun 28, 2023, 11:56(edited)
06/22/15

thank you. the only reason I wanted to delete it was because there didn't seem to be a way to upgrade it. I thought you had to highlight the ballista to do anything to it. You might want to consider changing that in the game ( to allow highlighting of or clicking on the ballista, that is).  I have spoken to other players who weren't aware of this either.

Jun 28, 2023, 19:0406/28/23
01/31/18
Copperlady

thank you. the only reason I wanted to delete it was because there didn't seem to be a way to upgrade it. I thought you had to highlight the ballista to do anything to it. You might want to consider changing that in the game ( to allow highlighting of or clicking on the ballista, that is).  I have spoken to other players who weren't aware of this either.

Hello Copperlady. I do hope that you will upgrade your Ballistas now. It is understandable if you thought that the towers and the Ballistas work like the rest of the buildings when we want to upgrade them, but it is like this since we started the game.  Frankly, I don't think that the developers will design a highlight option only for the towers and to move buildings and decors.  Of course, Daria reads regularly what is posted, so she might keep your suggestion in her mind.🙂