Units added to attack bug

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 25, 2019, 19:4706/25/19
10/14/15

My best units were placed into my attack on a position without me adding them.  I would NEVER have sent these troops to die at a position.  I had just bought these troops in the Anniversary package and did not even get to have fun with them.  I would really like them back
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2019, 21:5606/25/19
10/15/15

Hello

That image is false, I don't mean that it's a retouched image but that it's impossible.

If you look at the special ability of the Roman Prefect, if a unit protected by him dies, he gives it back to us for free in the infirmary for another unit, as can be seen in the following image.

It is a bug (visual or that you have lost the units), see if the units are still in your acropolis that would be the visual bug and if they are not only you need to give us the data from your server and if you play on .com or facebook to start looking at it.

Hola

Esa imagen es falsa, no quiero decir que sea una imagen retocada sino que es imposible.

Si te fijas en la abilidad especial del Prefecto Romano si muere una unidad protegida por el nos la devuelve gratis en la enfermeria por otra unidad como se ve en la siguiente imagen.

Es un bug ( visual o que has perdido las unidades ), mira si las unidades siguen en tu acropolis que seria el bug visual y si no estan solamente te falta darnos los datos de tu servidor y si juegas en .com o facebook para comenzar a mirarlo

Jun 26, 2019, 11:4906/26/19
09/04/16

This Position is Offense and the legendary unit is Roman Enforcer which is Defense so no Defense units dies no free infirmary units.

Lately a lot of times when sent unit to positions the app sent champions or legendary units random, I always double check what units finally app choose to send with my selection before hit the sent button but a few times the app manages to send champions or legendary units with my selection.

Jun 26, 2019, 17:1506/26/19
10/14/15
It is a bug.  It sent units I paid money for these unit and the game made me lose them.  I did not chose to send them.  I deserve to be compensated for this.  Unfair!