Resources count

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 5, 2018, 15:1312/05/18
11/06/14

Resources count

Hello,

Today i started raiding for resources at Sparta Server 1, city -2064/-1790 with a current score of 3.1M resources collectded (Rankings / Raid / Current).

I did 7 raids collecting 700.000 resources.

Checking back the ranking, it was showing 3.6M resources, what is not accurate.

I refreshed the game, wait 1 hour and ranking still shows 3.6M.

I'm requesting you to kindly check the case.

Coordinates of the 7 cities i raid can be provided by request.

Thanks in advance.

----

The platform you play on: Facebook / Firefox

The server where you play: The Glorious Valley

The feature that causes the issue: counting of resources raid

The exact steps you performed before the bug arose: checked ranking / raiding / checked ranking

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear: none that i'm aware of off. The game simply didn't counted the resources raid.

What should have happened: From 3.1M + 700k Resources raid = 3.8M

What actually happened: From 3.1M + 700k Resources raid = 3.6M

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 6, 2018, 12:1112/06/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

There are no bugs related to the ranking system. All resources robbed are counted towards the ranking.

Please make sure your City was not raided. In this case, the stolen resources are deducted from your ranking. 

To investigate such cases, I need the screenshots displaying your ranking before and after the raids made and the time should be displayed. 

Dec 6, 2018, 16:5012/06/18
11/06/14

Agent Pavel,

If i would know this would happen, i would have taken the screenshots in antecipation.

For sure you can see that my city wasn't raided simply because my Hermes is level 6.

So... how do we stay? I'm running for the raid top ranking and 200.000 makes a big difference.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 9, 2018, 12:1512/09/18
07/02/15
Américo Alves said:

Agent Pavel,

If i would know this would happen, i would have taken the screenshots in antecipation.

For sure you can see that my city wasn't raided simply because my Hermes is level 6.

So... how do we stay? I'm running for the raid top ranking and 200.000 makes a big difference.

The bug has not been confirmed. Please check your battle reports carefully. Some of the raids could bring you 0 resources in case you have reached the limit.