GUARDIAN attacks not landing

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 3, 2018, 14:0012/03/18
01/11/18

GUARDIAN attacks not landing

Thracian Frontier:

I send a Guardian to attack a warlord, they never attack once they get there and then they are suddenly back home, no  return trip with count down timer. The result is 10 wasted energy points, with no attack.

It seems to happen most often when sending more than one Guardian at the same warlord/level, at the same time.  At first I thought I needed to space out the attacks, thinking maybe the warlord needed time to reset, but it still happens after spacing out attacks 15-20+ secs apart.

This has been happening from the beginning so maybe it's intentional.  Not every attack can be a win?  I have no idea what's happening here, lol.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Dec 4, 2018, 14:2912/04/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

This happens when you attack the same Warlord with multiple Guardians. When the Guardian, you send first, kills the Warlord, the further Guardians sent to the same target, will return to your City when they reach the target. The Energy is not restored in this case. 

Dec 4, 2018, 16:3812/04/18
01/11/18

So when does the Warlord reset?....when my Guardian returns to my city?

Thanks
Dec 6, 2018, 01:4912/06/18
Dec 6, 2018, 01:54(edited)
09/23/15

The guardian will reset once the hit took place.

If you send a guardian to  Level 1 Warlord

You will have to wait for your Guardian to hit the Level 1 before sending another Guardian to the same Level 1

If you send
another Guardian to the same Level 1 -before the first Guardian hit Level 1 Warlord -or is on the way to  same Level 1 Warlord then

you will miss the hit

As already the Warlord is engaged with your first Guardian you sent.

To be able to avoid missing your hits to the Warlord the wise way is to send them to different Level Warlords adequate to the Rank of your

Guardian.

Send different Rank Guardians to different level Warlords and this way you won't miss a hit, or think that The Warlord will engage in a battle on the bases of 1st come 1st served and the others get ignored :) and you will loose the 10 Energy :(

T

Adequate Warlord for this Guardian will be Warlord Level 1

What decides this will be the Attack Power Vs Warlords to match the Warlord HP 

So :
Warlord Level 1 HP: 525/525
Guardian Rank 1 Attack Power Vs Warlords 525

There are ways to upgrade your Guardian faster and this possibility should be explored also.

I hope this helps , Good luck!