Unbelievable!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 12, 2018, 20:0411/12/18
03/06/16

Unbelievable!!

Unbelievable!!

I updated Plarium Play-Uninstalled the old version and installed new version.

-Logged in and Divine Quests take up to 10 minutes-Click accept and close window to get back to accepting quests.

-Resources-No resources showing!!

-Speaking of Resources? I have a 50% grain decrease and a 25% increase across the board for ALL resources. yet I don't have ANY resources showing!!!!

-Scouts-I had sent scouts to some dead cities (*you know, the ones that WE call bots) Uninstalled Plarium Play and re-installed-18 scouts- Gone!! Not even registering.

-Galleys-I HAD 40-"Had" being the key word here!

What in the name of God is going on? 

I searched for server maintenance-None going on that I could find on these forums.

Maybe the Server maintenance affected my workstation? 

Maybe because I contacted Plarium support to report an "obscene message"?

Maybe because I just purchased a $19.90 package?

People scrutinize the "entertainment dollars" they spend and expect a product to work.

Server-Glorius Valley-Not using browser anymore-I use Plarium play App.

hank you for reading this Mods and CM's. Any insight would be helpful.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2018, 20:3811/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 20:38(edited)
03/10/15

its not you, is everyone, i hope they dont come with the standard answer of "cookies and cache" game is unplayable since 12.00 utc

I assume you are also plarium.com glorious valley

every single actions today i had to refresh and i did not know if it happend or not, all widows of informs or coalition window blank....

also i heard you were giving for 9.99 33 legendary chests offers to some people, why not to everyone?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/116705_sale-of-33-legenadary-chest-33-keys/?post=534180
Nov 12, 2018, 21:5811/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 22:32(edited)
03/06/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

its not you, is everyone, i hope they dont come with the standard answer of "cookies and cache" game is unplayable since 12.00 utc

I assume you are also plarium.com glorious valley

every single actions today i had to refresh and i did not know if it happend or not, all widows of informs or coalition window blank....

also i heard you were giving for 9.99 33 legendary chests offers to some people, why not to everyone?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/116705_sale-of-33-legenadary-chest-33-keys/?post=534180

Thank you for your response. While we may receive the "clear your cookies and cache" I would not accept it. 

We are using an application called Plarium Play. An application "they" developed and marketed as a "faster" interface to the game. 

They never told us it would make units disappear and make it "unplayable".

As far as Legendary Chests, it's probably true, but only being given to Facebook users. I can not ascertain if it is being given on the .com portal.

Update: LMAO:)...we have Team Speak and most have signed in for the Pan tourney only to find a game that is currently "unplayable and dangerous to send troops" (coalition member words) not mine.

Ahh well...to paraphrase Vin Diesel in that movie "The Chronicles of Riddick" where somebody tells him the world is going to end-His response was "had to end sometime".

Nov 12, 2018, 22:0511/12/18
12/29/14
Thank goodness I have spent no monies on this game now for 12 months, I would be contacting my lawyer about breach of contract with plarium, they really do know how to lose their customers and future revenues. Today even as a none coiner I am beginning to wonder whether all this time and effort is worth it???
Nov 12, 2018, 22:1611/12/18
03/10/15
any losses i am sure agent pavel will tell you how to get them back, as obviously it was not your fault :)
Nov 14, 2018, 20:1311/14/18
11/05/15
I have flagged this to the dev team to look at for you and hopefully one will get back to you asap 
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 15, 2018, 14:0111/15/18
07/02/15

mjp13000 said:

Unbelievable!!

-Logged in and Divine Quests take up to 10 minutes-Click accept and close window to get back to accepting quests.

-Speaking of Resources? I have a 50% grain decrease and a 25% increase across the board for ALL resources. yet I don't have ANY resources showing!!!!

-Scouts-I had sent scouts to some dead cities (*you know, the ones that WE call bots) Uninstalled Plarium Play and re-installed-18 scouts- Gone!! Not even registering.

I searched for server maintenance-None going on that I could find on these forums.

People scrutinize the "entertainment dollars" they spend and expect a product to work.

Archon, I apologize for the delay.

Have you managed to find the troops? 

Please attach screenshots of the visual issues you experience in the game. 
Nov 17, 2018, 11:2611/17/18
03/06/16

Agent Pavel said:

mjp13000 said:

Unbelievable!!

Archon, I apologize for the delay.

Have you managed to find the troops? 

Please attach screenshots of the visual issues you experience in the game. 

Archon pavel

So sorry for the delay. I have been away at another game that works.

Re-installed Plarium Play on old laptop-

I have logged in and found all my tr00ps, and galleyys and yes, even my drachmas were there. Imagine that..I'm so happy

Raid function tested- made one raid and my horses came back.

Tested my galleys and they came back.

Thanks