All Categories

Resources gathered from emporium didn't show up in Temple of Selene and I couldn't claim my reward

Resources gathered from emporium didn't show up in Temple of Selene and I couldn't claim my reward

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 7, 2018, 00:2606/07/18
01/07/18

I completed a Chronos quest to gather emporium resources and used a boost to return my troops in good time but my resources which I gathered didn't show up in the temple of Selene and I had to reload the browser and as it's so slow to load the game there was a change of day during the reloading and I lost my award. My resources should have shown up as soon as my troops arrived back. Normally the completion of a quest and its award shows up immediately or only takes seconds but this time it didn't show and caused me to lose my award. It seems as if the game deliberately slows down as it's getting near the end of the time limit for a quest to prevent people from claiming their reward. It doesn't slow down to that extent any other time and the displaying of an award is usually immediate.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 7, 2018, 09:5706/07/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon! 

There are no bugs related to Chronos quests. As soon as the resources are delivered to your City, the quest will be turned as completed. 

Please make sure you have enough time to claim the rewards for the quests until they reset. Also, keep your browser cache cleared so that the actual game data is displayed.