Missing champion units

Missing champion units

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 6, 2018, 20:4106/06/18
06/22/15

Missing champion units

When I clicked on the claim tab to get the free champions given as a gift today, I got an error message telling me to restart the app. When I dd that, the claim tab was gone and I received no champs. They are not in my acropolis, I checked. Please help me.

The champions showed up at the day reset. If this was due to moderator action, thank you. If it was just a delay glitch, better late than never.

Thanks 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2018, 00:0806/07/18
10/15/15

CopperLady2 said:

When I clicked on the claim tab to get the free champions given as a gift today, I got an error message telling me to restart the app. When I dd that, the claim tab was gone and I received no champs. They are not in my acropolis, I checked. Please help me.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/bug-reports/84528_creating-a-bug-report-2/

hello to help you we need some data, look at the previous link to know how to correctly present the claim

Jun 7, 2018, 00:1606/07/18
06/22/15
See my addition to my original message above. The champions appeared in my acropolis after the day reset. Thanks for replying but it appears that I no longer need help.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.