All Categories

Problem recruiting new members

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 30, 2017, 18:3109/30/17
06/18/17

I have recently become the CEO of a combine. I have been trying to recruit new members but cannot find the selection to do so. Everything I read says there should be an option on the right side of my base (or the intended recruit's base) to select to recruit new members. I have, as of yet, still not found this option. Could someone please be more specific on where this is located or post a screenshot? Or am I experiencing a technical bug?
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 30, 2017, 23:1709/30/17
03/25/15

g1322126 said:

I have recently become the CEO of a combine. I have been trying to recruit new members but cannot find the selection to do so. Everything I read says there should be an option on the right side of my base (or the intended recruit's base) to select to recruit new members. I have, as of yet, still not found this option. Could someone please be more specific on where this is located or post a screenshot? Or am I experiencing a technical bug?

Commander..If you right click on a friend on  your friend bar..you will see the words "invite to Combine"..Click there and an invitation to join your Combine will be sent to that commander..Another good way to recruit is to post on Regional chat

Oct 3, 2017, 07:4310/03/17
02/29/16

Hi there!

Do you still have this issue, Commander?